Home

PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances)

This is a discussion on PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2008, 11:58 PM   #41
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Another move that was correct on Lan's original roster that has since been changed on Wookie's roster: Texas Tech SS LA Reed was moved to WR. He played WR last year and was moved to SS for this season, so this should not have been changed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 12:16 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
Another move that was correct on Lan's original roster that has since been changed on Wookie's roster: Texas Tech SS LA Reed was moved to WR. He played WR last year and was moved to SS for this season, so this should not have been changed.
Ok so do you guys want me to fix it or nay? I will say that the rosters came to me already named. What I did was edit players equipment/appearance, ratingss if need be, and depth chart. LA reed if athlon and the raider website is correct, doesnt start on O or D so I guess since that being the case and hes a senior does it matter? I mean if it does cool I will add him as to he is a S #21 all that jazz but the depth charts I have been looking at doesnt have him at either S position 2 deep. Colorado I slacked on....didnt know anyone still loved those guys. Listen if you guys want I will finish this to be accurate. Not bad though for 2 days of work you have to admit. Oh yea the work around is simple to fix FIU team ratings...PM and I will tell ya

LA Reed: Makes the move from wide receiver to safety ... position could be a natural fit as evidenced by his tracking down ball carriers on special teams ... punishing tackler that could slide into starting role

Last edited by wookie48; 08-05-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:21 AM   #43
Banned

Quote:
OK, I downloaded Wookie's rosters and I'm going to try and make some suggestions:

Colorado needs some work. I don't know what happened, but a lot of these corrections were fine in Lan's original file. Also, seem to be some edited players who aren't on the 2008 roster on the website.

Colorado
QB Mark Ballenger should be created. #16 6-4 230 White
Phil Steele predicts he may steal some PT from Hawkins as he "is an NFL prospect."

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.d...&Q_SEASON=2008

QB Tyler Hansen should change his number from 16 to 9 (SS Daniel D*kes already has 9, but Ballenger needs 16)

TE Nate Solder is listed as a starting OT on the depth chart and is #78

Other number/roster changes:
HB Darrell Scott from 20 to 2
HB Ray Polk from 36 to 26
HB Kevin Moyd from 22 to 25
HB Brian Lockridge from 31 to 20
WR Josh Smith from 9 to 1
WR Kendrick Celestine from 81 to 5
WR Chance Blackmon from 80 to 15
TE Ryan Deehan from 85 to 34
LT Ethan Adkins from 71 to 63
LG Max Tuioti Mariner from 70 to 55
LG Kai Maiava and Wes Palazzi are not listed on the roster
RT Bryce Givens from 68 to 77
RT Ryan Dannewitz from 77 to 53
DE Conrad Obi from 95 to 93
RE Chris Perri is not listed on the roster, he should be replaced by Drew Hudgins
DT Jason Brace from 78 to 92 and is listed at DE on the roster
DT Curtis Cunningham from 98 to 50
LOLB Jon Major from 50 to 31 (Maybe a ratings increase too, one of the top LB recruits) CB Lamont Smith is already #31, but he's listed as #35 along with LOLB Vaiomounga--could make Smith #36
LOLB Doug Rippy from 44 to 51
LOLB Nate Vaiomounga from 55 to 35, also listed at 5-10 210 lbs.
MLB Jake Duren not listed on the roster
MLB Will Pericak from 51 to 83 and listed on the roster as a TE
ROLB Shaun Mohler from 53 to 47
ROLB Lynn Katoa is suspended for the season, but is a top recruit
CB Anthony Perkins is listed as a FS
FS Jalil Brown is listed at CB
FS Steven Hicks from 28 to 17
FS Vince Ewing from 30 to 27
SS Patrick Mahnke from 41 to 12
K Adam Garcia should be replaced by So. K Aric Goodman
P

There are 3-4 guys in the game who are not on the roster, so I'll have to go back and look at who can replace them.
I didnt use the phil steele bro sorry. I wanted to but 1. it was hard as crap to read their depth chart. 2) they left out a ton of freshman and had inaccurate depth charts that didnt sync with the official websites. LIke this mark ballenger guy is on the roster but the depth chart goes from cody hawkins to nick nelson. I will fix though.

Here is what the site says: Mark Ballenger

AT COLORADO: This Season (Fr.-RS)—Enters the fall listed third at quarterback. He had a solid spring, and completed 16-of-32 passes for 222 yards (3 TD, 1 INT) for a passer rating of 133.0 in the three main scrimmages.

Last edited by wookie48; 08-05-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:33 AM   #44
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

I think we all just want to have the most accurate rosters possible, and I think most people on this site want more than the 2 deep to be correct. We all want the same result so let's work together to make it happen. I still think Phil Steele has the most updated depth charts as of spring practice.

Last edited by Palo20; 08-05-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:52 AM   #45
Banned

Quote:
I think we all just want to have the most accurate rosters possible, and I think most people on this site want more than the 2 deep to be correct. We all want the same result so let's work together to make it happen. I still think Phil Steele has the most updated depth charts as of spring practice.
Ok, thats the deal then. I will fix today. I like phil steele, I just prefer athlon because they are more up to date and its easy to read! lol I get what your saying though. Me not so much becuase I play the recruiting game very well so a Senior who is 3rd string will stay there while I recruite the players I want who will actually play. Thats me though, I will have updates soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 10:56 AM   #46
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

hey wookie thanks for doing all the rosters for us but i was womdering if the link on the very 1st post is the one i would download to my flahdrive? and is it hard to transfer it via my flashdrive

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 08-05-2008, 12:08 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 10

can someone w the filetell me who is the #1 qb for Pitt?

also any changes that were made to the original Panthers roster.

Thanks
Old 08-05-2008, 12:08 PM   #48
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatus
can someone w the filetell me who is the #1 qb for Pitt?

also any changes that were made to the original Panthers roster.

Thanks
Bill Stull should be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »