Home

PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances)

This is a discussion on PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2008, 01:11 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
arggh, I have been outsold! LOL no matter I guess nobody really needs me to update if they are using yours to begin with! All this monopoly you have on rosters you sure you dont work for EA! LOL J/K BTW colorado and TT are finished I wil post in a bit. The PITT team is up to date. I know this for a fact. QB depth is 1. Bill Stull 2. Greg Cross so that is current as of 8/4. Man does anyone like what I did with the players though? crap!
Wookie, I messed with your roster last night, you did a great job of identifying almost all of the correct and top players for each team, BUT doing random sampling, a lot of O-Lines are still wrong (players out of position) and there are players on teams that are no longer with the teams (Taylor and Studivesant on Rutgers, for example). I like your re-ratings, though, plus you gave Tebow his speed back.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:05 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by debauchlord
Wookie, I messed with your roster last night, you did a great job of identifying almost all of the correct and top players for each team, BUT doing random sampling, a lot of O-Lines are still wrong (players out of position) and there are players on teams that are no longer with the teams (Taylor and Studivesant on Rutgers, for example). I like your re-ratings, though, plus you gave Tebow his speed back.
Yea I will be honest I didnt think you could mess OL roster up when creating this game and when this roster came to me so for the most part I didnt concentrate on the OL(also I am realist and I only make sure the top lets sat 60 linemand play because the majority of them wont see madden 2010 and up). It kinda sucks but the good news is that I am almost done reworking every team. Will post the file tonight, (I have been down with a sinus infection all day)
Old 08-05-2008, 08:56 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 2

will you post the new rosters on your ea locker
Old 08-06-2008, 01:50 AM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders3434
will you post the new rosters on your ea locker
Yes I am almost done.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:37 AM   #61
Banned

Re: PS3 Rosters for all confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances)

*********UPDATE*************

I dont know RAZR I think I might be done faster and probably have more detailed roster. J/k On the real note I was searching around the forums last night and started making edits based on everyones wants (Loved the Excel sheets BTW). Last night the following teams got done on top of the many that were already done:

1.Oregon
2.Texas Tech
3. Texas A&M
4.Illinois
5****tgers
6. Michigan
7.colorado
8. Nebraska
9. TCU

All these teams are cuurent with ratings/depth/euipment and appearance. More to follow but since I am doing these by myself I need feedback on what to add. EALocker and sendspace file is up to date
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2008, 10:39 AM   #62
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: PS3 Rosters for all confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
*********UPDATE*************

I dont know RAZR I think I might be done faster and probably have more detailed roster. J/k On the real note I was searching around the forums last night and started making edits based on everyones wants (Loved the Excel sheets BTW). Last night the following teams got done on top of the many that were already done:

1.Oregon
2.Texas Tech
3. Texas A&M
4.Illinois
5****tgers
6. Michigan
7.colorado
8. Nebraska
9. TCU

All these teams are cuurent with ratings/depth/euipment and appearance. More to follow but since I am doing these by myself I need feedback on what to add. EALocker and sendspace file is up to date
lol. We'll see about that once I post my beta. And if the patch corrupts either of ours.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:59 AM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
lol. We'll see about that once I post my beta. And if the patch corrupts either of ours.
Oh man, if that happens, I am gonna be crying. From what OMT tells me though is as long as every team is legit with their ratings and players are where their supposed to be then all is good. I know in mine all is good. I think the teams I have left are OK state, OregST, AZ, ASU, UCONN, CINCY, USF, UAB, TROY, CSU, UTAH, WYOMING, UTENN, MEMPHIS, and MICHST. They are named just not reordered and all that jazz. Sucks doing this by myself, on the other hand I know it good work and I have a laptop right next to me while I work so I can always double check if athlon looks screwy.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:59 AM   #64
Rookie

Gatfootball's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Doesn't look like we will find out today according to the ncaa producer. He said it doesn't look like we will have ps3 patch by end of today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »