Home

Unedited, Named PS2 rosters? (for the ps3)

This is a discussion on Unedited, Named PS2 rosters? (for the ps3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2008, 11:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Unedited, Named PS2 rosters? (for the ps3)

Hey everyone. i'm looking for ps2 rosters (to be used on a ps3 system) that are completely unchanged. i see that there is a set out there, but i want no transfers, no edits, no ratings changes or "signatures." i just want names typed in. in the past this has been easier to find, but i guess i'm becoming a rare breed. if anyone has, is creating, or knows where a file like this is please direct me. thanx.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 07:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Unedited, Named PS2 rosters? (for the ps3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaddgenius
Hey everyone. i'm looking for ps2 rosters (to be used on a ps3 system) that are completely unchanged. i see that there is a set out there, but i want no transfers, no edits, no ratings changes or "signatures." i just want names typed in. in the past this has been easier to find, but i guess i'm becoming a rare breed. if anyone has, is creating, or knows where a file like this is please direct me. thanx.

I discovered a way to reset the rosters to their default settings without erasing the names, but I only know this to work on the PS2. All I did was choose the play online option and then exited out before actually logging in to the server. What this did was load up the edited names with the hardcoded roster settings, but because you can only play with the default ratings, appearances, etc. while online, the changes were reverted back to their original listings with the names intact. Just be sure to save the file regardless if it says it hasn't been changed. This only works with 04, 06, 07, 08 and 09, but for some reason the 05 version doesn't allow the names to be kept. Try it and let me know if this method works on the PS3.

Last edited by fgqb#19nyj; 08-18-2008 at 07:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »