Home

FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '09 Rosters (post-patch)

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '09 Rosters (post-patch) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 02:59 PM   #57
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '09 Rosters (post-patch)

FK:

I don't know if you knew, but #5 RB Lance Smith is no longer a Badger.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:01 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 2

Thanks FK!!
Old 08-07-2008, 05:37 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 3

Has anyone had any issue with these rosters in Online Dynasty? I started one the other day with the FK rosters but didn't do anything but rename them before starting the dynasty. We're only in week one, going into week two, but so far no issue from anyone. Anyone have a problem related to what I got going on here?
Old 08-07-2008, 07:15 PM   #60
Pro

dansaint's Arena

OVR: 8

Thanks man. I haven't had an issue yet with the ones you just released (and I edited a few players on the Illini)...but your "from scratch" rosters will be a good security blanket in case I do get into some issues.

You rule!
Old 08-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 3

Is the roster file currently available through the EA Locker?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2008, 11:13 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2

Utah edits - you're welcome to toss the rating advice but the rest is accurate as can be. FWIW, you should make Utah your favorite team just to see the Cheerleaders. Wow. Nice background while I worked on this.

>QB Louks has the fastest 40 time on the offense - 4.42. His speed in the game is 76. I'd try for more like mid- to high-80s.
>Matt Asiata, in the game as a FB, should be moved to RB - he will likely split carries with starting RB Mack - I'd move him to RB, and increase his speed, agility and acceleration to the 87-89 range, brk tackle to 83, awareness to 74, carrying to 80 - he should be mid-80s OVR.
>#24 Ray Stowers change to #2, and should be moved to FB. Decr speed, agility, accel to high 70s. The Utes don't have a FB, but he's a Sr and likely the 3rd or 4th RB option. Ovr 75.
>#22 Shakerin, listed as FB, should be moved to RB, 4-star scout and 3-star Rivals recruit. Maybe ovr 74. Bruising back.
>WR Luke Matthews change to #13.
>WR Aiona Key, change to #9. Probably decr Ovr to 78, scout.com five-star recruit, JC kid, still not in camp yet, will play, probably not top WR. awr 70, catch 80. Light 28 skin.
>WR Casteel #5. Med 1 skin. Maybe best WR. very shifty - incr agility, brk tackle, and elusiveness.
>WR Brown #88. Med 17 skin.
>WR David Reed change to #16. Med 4 skin. More elusive and dangerous. Brother is a 4-star QB recruit that just committed to Florida. Incr awr to 64.
>CB Lamar Chapman change to #24.
>WR Ryan Lacy change to #26.
>WR Moeai is #41, taken by DE Misi, make #40.
>TE LaPorte - did not qualify - change to TE Brad Clifford, #84, 6-4/235, redshirt Soph, Light 5 skin, speed 73, agility 73, accel 73. He's listed as a co-starter now, walkon who earned schollie. LaPorte will enroll in January (hopefully).
>TE Joppru hasn't been healthy since he got to Utah - change to TE Siaki Cravens, #38, 6-3/220, true Frosh, Med 1 skin, two-star recruit, receiving TE.
>RG Aasa moved to TE (blocking TE), then hurt knee, unlikely to do much other than block as a TE. Change to RG Louis Finner, who is listed as backup RG on the most recent depth chart. #78, 6-3/295, redshirt Frosh, Dark 1 skin - leave ratings.
>RG Brenner, had recent surgery, won't enroll till January. Change to Viliamu Nau, RT, #75, redshirt Jr, 6-6/318, Med 2 skin, slow run-blocking OT, ovr 70.
>LE Newman, move to DT, listed as DT starter on most recent depth chart. Str 80, awr 74
>DT Filiaga - quit team. Change to Junior Tuione, LE, #96, Sophomore, 6-4/260, Med 2 skin, Ovr 70.
>RE Salanoa is a true Freshman not a redshirt freshman.
>DT Tonga change to #99
>DT Siliga change to #98
>DT David Kruger change to #44. Should be rated higher. Scout 3-star, Rivals 4-star, will play this year in 2-deep. Ovr 75?
>MLB Martinez, Light 4 skin.
>ROLB Miles is a walkon and needs to be changed. Change to Chaz Walker, #32, redshirt Frosh, 6-2/196, Light 3 skin.
>CB McCain and Stanford both ran 4.3 forties in team testing - they are the 2 fastest players on the team.
>CB Murphy has been moved to WR and is buried on the depth chart. Change to John Peel, #82, redshirt Sr, 6-2/196, Light 3 skin, ovr 70.
>CB Tanner is the 4th CB on the team, could incr ovr to 72 to reflect that.
>FS Taplin Ross, Dark 5 skin.
>SS Dale, Medium 17 skin.
>SS Rice, Light 1 skin.
>P Vroman, redshirt Jr

Create: Afa Garrigan, LOLB, #53, Hawaii, redshirt Soph, 6-2/230, Med 2 skin, ovr 70.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:34 PM   #63
Pro

dansaint's Arena

OVR: 8

Illini edit- Brian Gamble is moving back to CB from WR. He's more comfortable there and because of the depth of the Illini WR corps...he wants to go back to defense

http://www.illinihq.com/blogs/fourth...e_jackson_back

Last edited by dansaint; 08-08-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 4

Wow FK out from hiding rename "Jon's", "John" and eliminate the "N's" on Steven to make them Steve.
What a roster!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »