Home

Never Saw a Roster Glitch....?

This is a discussion on Never Saw a Roster Glitch....? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Never Saw a Roster Glitch....?

I have DT Linders roster, (EArosters com) and i never saw any glitches. FIU's depth chart was accurate from day one and in play now mode the ratings were all perfect. I made about 30 - 40 edits to PITT's roster, and a few to some top players on other teams, and the only problem i ever had was, after a few edits there would be a familiar red screen that said something like "no data available" or something like that. I would back out with out saving, and then re-enter roster editor, and it would be as if nothing ever happened, ????

Also, assuming i missed some glitch or havent edited enough to come across it does anybody think that the patch will correct my roster file or should i wait until there are other ones out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2008, 09:05 PM   #2
MVP

GJEM's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Never Saw a Roster Glitch....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzznutz
I have DT Linders roster, (EArosters com) and i never saw any glitches. FIU's depth chart was accurate from day one and in play now mode the ratings were all perfect. I made about 30 - 40 edits to PITT's roster, and a few to some top players on other teams, and the only problem i ever had was, after a few edits there would be a familiar red screen that said something like "no data available" or something like that. I would back out with out saving, and then re-enter roster editor, and it would be as if nothing ever happened, ????

Also, assuming i missed some glitch or havent edited enough to come across it does anybody think that the patch will correct my roster file or should i wait until there are other ones out.
I don't think anybody really knows at this point. I haven't had a problem either and I've used both FK's recently released set as well as DT's and never had a problem and HOPEFULLY I NEVER WILL. I also edit all players in dynasty mode and never from the front end and have been just fine.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:28 PM   #3
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Never Saw a Roster Glitch....?

Even if u didn't have a glitch in the roster itself...the depth chart was a problem. Whenever you put a player in who's suppose to be in for kickoffs and punts, after resaving your rosters it will automatically reset it to the highest skilled player to return kickoffs or punts. The patch fixed this problem.....so instead of having Chris Wells returning kicks now Roy Small will be able to instead.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »