Home

MattUM2 PS2 Rosters(Based Of Kle)

This is a discussion on MattUM2 PS2 Rosters(Based Of Kle) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2008, 10:42 PM   #1
MattUMD224

OVR:
MattUM2 PS2 Rosters(Based Of Kle)

these are my rosters i have made based off Kles first version....they are in PS3 format as i have lost my adapter to put the file onto a ps2 memory card, i plan on buying one soon tho but until then i only the ps3 version, hopefully someone can export these onto ps2 meomory card for everyone

WHAT YOU WILL GET

- ALL SEC TEAMS Fixed Rosters, Player Attributes, Classes, Equipment, Height/Weight, Depth Charts (Freshman Numbers are coming out now they will be put in the BIG start of season file)

- All BIG 12 Teams(except Colorado,Iowa State,Iowa,Baylor)Fixed Rosters, Player Attributes, Classes, Equipment, Height/Weight, Depth Charts (Freshman Numbers are coming out now they will be put in the BIG start of season file)

- All ACC Teams(except Wake Forest,Duke,Virginia, Georgia Tech)Fixed Rosters, Player Attributes, Classes, Equipment, Height/Weight, Depth Charts (Freshman Numbers are coming out now they will be put in the BIG start of season file)

- All PAC 10 Teams(except Oregon State, Washington, Washington St)Fixed Rosters, Player Attributes, Classes, Equipment, Height/Weight, Depth Charts (Freshman Numbers are coming out now they will be put in the BIG start of season file)

ALL Quarterback, Running Back, Full Back, Wide Reciever, Tigh End, Defensive End, Defensive Tackle, Outside Linebacker Ratings have been adjusted according to Phil Steele's Top Player Ratings for each posistion....also all of those players heights and equipment and everything has been adjusted
Attached Files
File Type: zip MattUM2 PS2 Rosters.zip (351.1 KB, 276 views)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 10:46 AM   #2
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: MattUM2 PS2 Rosters(Based Of Kle)

MattUm2,

Any idea when you'll have the Big East rosters edited? Thanks.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:23 PM   #3
MattUMD224

OVR:

im doin them now

Old 08-11-2008, 08:19 PM   #4
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks Matt! Keep up the good work!

Can anyone maybe convert this to a PS2 .max and post it on here?
Old 08-12-2008, 10:21 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
Thanks Matt! Keep up the good work!

Can anyone maybe convert this to a PS2 .max and post it on here?
i have the XPSToMaxMem converter, but i can't get it to work with this file (and i'm guessing that since the file is in a .psv format that's the reason). if this is indeed the program i need, if someone can give me the steps to take i'll post it...but i'm guessing i don't have the right type of converter program.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 04:37 PM   #6
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
i have the XPSToMaxMem converter, but i can't get it to work with this file (and i'm guessing that since the file is in a .psv format that's the reason). if this is indeed the program i need, if someone can give me the steps to take i'll post it...but i'm guessing i don't have the right type of converter program.
That would be great if you could get that posted. I need the max version. Any luck yet?
Old 08-13-2008, 03:14 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

^^ no, i've tried it every way i know how and it simply won't convert. it has something to do with the .psv format that won't allow it to convert. if anyone knows if i can try something to make this happen i'd post it.

...sorry.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:16 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 55

There is simply no way to do it without the PS3 to PS2 memory card adapter that Matt mentioned in his initial post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »