Home

Old 08-10-2008, 08:48 AM   #1
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20
Rennie Curran??

has anyone found a roster post patch that has Rennie Curran #35 of the Georgia Bulldogs on the roster? if so, could you give me the name of the individual who has them for D/L on XBOX 360. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 10:43 PM   #2
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Rennie Curran??

I'd like to know this aswell. Bump.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #3
All Star

OVR: 24

Only one roster is being created fully post patch- IE all edits and naming after the patch came out and that is or will be Fairdale Kings roster- his thread is stickied at the top of the page. Other rosters are available and they were made with the rosters made pre patch. My thread with rerated rosters is also on this page and contains Curran. I haven't had any problems with the rosters but i have heard you might have the FIU depth chart issues if you use create a player outside of dyansty mode on rosters pre patch.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:51 AM   #4
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

So your rosters were made pre-patch? I got my rosters from FK the first day and I haven't had a roster issue since.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:16 PM   #5
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by oChaos_Nine
So your rosters were made pre-patch? I got my rosters from FK the first day and I haven't had a roster issue since.
They were started pre patch and i haven't had an issue either. FK as two rosters- one is started pre patch and one is or will be done and started post patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 01:01 AM   #6
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

Well to my knowledge FK's latest rosters don't have Rennie Curran on them, and since you've done a lot of updating and removed/added players I'm gonna d/l yours and try them out.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:45 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 28

I have PS3 rosters up and runnig that I have just posted them today. They have georgia totally done with currran as well as all the rest of the NCAA
Old 08-19-2008, 03:28 AM   #8
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Only one roster is being created fully post patch- IE all edits and naming after the patch came out and that is or will be Fairdale Kings roster- his thread is stickied at the top of the page. Other rosters are available and they were made with the rosters made pre patch. My thread with rerated rosters is also on this page and contains Curran. I haven't had any problems with the rosters but i have heard you might have the FIU depth chart issues if you use create a player outside of dyansty mode on rosters pre patch.

So what you are saying is unless i go in to the rosters and say put a visor on a player that doesnt have one then the rosters will work just fine? If so what is your GT and do you have XBOX 360 or PS3? i have Xbox so im hoping you do as well.. Thanks for the info

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »