Home

Old 08-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #1
Rookie

DENNISJR60's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon5 wookie48

Does your original roster thread have the updated PS3 rosters? I remember reading that you were updating them or something like that so were could I find them?

Also did the patch for the PS3 get released yet? I've searched around, but can't seem to find anything saying the PS3 patch is out?

Thanks for your help...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 11:47 AM   #2
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: wookie48

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNISJR60
Does your original roster thread have the updated PS3 rosters? I remember reading that you were updating them or something like that so were could I find them?

Also did the patch for the PS3 get released yet? I've searched around, but can't seem to find anything saying the PS3 patch is out?

Thanks for your help...
His rosters are on the first post of his thread.

Patch isn't out yet
Old 08-11-2008, 01:40 PM   #3
Rookie

DENNISJR60's Arena

OVR: 3

Is it the one that says "PS3 rosters for all major conferences done"? I thought I read somewhere that he was updating them so did he just update the original post? basically when i enter him in the ea locker room it will download his most current roster correct?

THX
Old 08-11-2008, 04:23 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNISJR60
Is it the one that says "PS3 rosters for all major conferences done"? I thought I read somewhere that he was updating them so did he just update the original post? basically when i enter him in the ea locker room it will download his most current roster correct?

THX
Yep that is correct, I update everyhting the sec it is done. Havent in two days though, but everything should be on the uo and up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »