Home

So is Lan doing version 2/complete

This is a discussion on So is Lan doing version 2/complete within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2008, 01:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
So is Lan doing version 2/complete

Patch is out and was just wondering if anyone knew of any plans he had to complete the roster file.

I see other people hard at work like Wookie and RAZR, and I want to give them credit for their time. But, I really appreciate Lan's work and agree with what I see.

No offense to Wookie's (or others) but I took a look at his and really had some issues with some of the drastic rating adjustments. I'm just looking for a complete and as accurate as the pre-season allows roster adjustments. I disagree when fanhood comes into play or any other "expert" ideas that elicit drastic ratings edits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 01:40 AM   #2
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: So is Lan doing version 2/complete

Lan has already traded in NCAA 09 for Madden 09. So it won't be Lan.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:42 AM   #3
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoop15
Patch is out and was just wondering if anyone knew of any plans he had to complete the roster file.

I see other people hard at work like Wookie and RAZR, and I want to give them credit for their time. But, I really appreciate Lan's work and agree with what I see.

No offense to Wookie's (or others) but I took a look at his and really had some issues with some of the drastic rating adjustments. I'm just looking for a complete and as accurate as the pre-season allows roster adjustments. I disagree when fanhood comes into play or any other "expert" ideas that elicit drastic ratings edits.
I'm working on Lan's roster and creating a V2 of sorts. There is a beta posted on page 12 of the thread by atlplayboy who is helping me. Look for a 120 named version today.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:53 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
I'm working on Lan's roster and creating a V2 of sorts. There is a beta posted on page 12 of the thread by atlplayboy who is helping me. Look for a 120 named version today.
RAZRr1275 - will the roster you post today be up to date with rating's edits / transfers, etc. What PSN name will this be posted in the locker as?
Question for UGA - TE NaDerris Ward transferred out and RB Xavier Avery is playing minor league baseball instead -

Have these been corrected? I tried Wookie48's and it's close but still has these 2 missing. Thx
Old 08-14-2008, 01:06 PM   #5
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugadawg34
RAZRr1275 - will the roster you post today be up to date with rating's edits / transfers, etc. What PSN name will this be posted in the locker as?
Question for UGA - TE NaDerris Ward transferred out and RB Xavier Avery is playing minor league baseball instead -

Have these been corrected? I tried Wookie48's and it's close but still has these 2 missing. Thx
Not completly done with the file yet. And I don't have online for my ps3. I don't have those two transfers done as I've been doing os edits only so far and need replacements.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »