Home

Old 08-22-2008, 10:51 AM   #25
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: best ps3 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
Mine was not affected. I have had not one problem.
Yours were affected. You had the fiu bug and had to re-order the depth chart. Even if your not seeing anything now that's still affected.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2008, 08:53 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Yours were affected. You had the fiu bug and had to re-order the depth chart. Even if your not seeing anything now that's still affected.
Actually its not effected anymore. I edit all I want and FIU stays the same and depth never empties itself. Its like a normal game again. Soooo...Im good. Maybe your not? Dont know why your still would be effective
Old 08-23-2008, 12:45 PM   #27
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
Actually its not effected anymore. I edit all I want and FIU stays the same and depth never empties itself. Its like a normal game again. Soooo...Im good. Maybe your not? Dont know why your still would be effective
My roster is fine too. Yours and mine are affected though because they had the bug in the beginning so stop advertising your roster as a no risk thing.
Old 08-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
My roster is fine too. Yours and mine are affected though because they had the bug in the beginning so stop advertising your roster as a no risk thing.
Dude I am being straight up. I dont know what happened but ever since I downloaded yours and then loaded mine the bug somehow went away. I no longer have to edit FIU anymore and their depth chart is always filled. Dont know what to tell you but thats the way i is and everyone who has Dl my roster says the same.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:19 PM   #29
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
Dude I am being straight up. I dont know what happened but ever since I downloaded yours and then loaded mine the bug somehow went away. I no longer have to edit FIU anymore and their depth chart is always filled. Dont know what to tell you but thats the way i is and everyone who has Dl my roster says the same.
I know. Same thing with my roster. I guess it's clean but I don't know.....
Old 08-27-2008, 05:45 AM   #30
Pro

jconpoet's Arena

OVR: 14

well I dl'd Lans roster after he completed it and went ahead and named Arkansas State, Idaho, Utah State and Western Kentucky a few weeks back after the patch was released... you want a sure fire names only roster I say download lans and name the final four teams... no problems... at least none I heard off because I have yet to encounter FIU to see anything wrong with a depth chart... so I say if you care about FIU check out whatever roster you download and verify for yourself... but my understanding of the whole thing was that a bugged roster would've presented you with a "Corrupted data"
Old 08-27-2008, 11:06 AM   #31
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconpoet
well I dl'd Lans roster after he completed it and went ahead and named Arkansas State, Idaho, Utah State and Western Kentucky a few weeks back after the patch was released... you want a sure fire names only roster I say download lans and name the final four teams... no problems... at least none I heard off because I have yet to encounter FIU to see anything wrong with a depth chart... so I say if you care about FIU check out whatever roster you download and verify for yourself... but my understanding of the whole thing was that a bugged roster would've presented you with a "Corrupted data"
No. A bugged roster might not show anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #32
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

so since I finally god the Patch, who's rosetrs will work without any issues, I don't care about edits.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »