Home

Old 09-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #49
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: best ps3 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
I'll try them again, but I downloaded the ones from JUSBLAZE's locker, I used the correct name I just can't remember all of it right now, and there were twenty or more teams that were not named.
That's really weird. All the teams were definatly named. If they aren't that's not even my roster. My roster if it even does have teams unnamed it should only have 3 unnamed. That was the first one I put out. The one un jusblaze's locker has all named though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Razr, did you touch ratings in your roster?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilerfan1509
Will your (Razors....or anyone elses)....be more consistent with Opening day rosters or current day rosters.

Meaning will Beanie Wells be starting and healthy....or hurt and lowerd on depth chart, etc.??????

I would like to find rosters that are consistent with how the teams were when they took the field for their first game (because that is how my dynasty will begin.....not after week 1)

let me know
He will be starting and healthy.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

ok fellas, i know yall watched the bama game, did any of yall work on the bama rosters? i know my post about the different players earlier was not the clearest sentence ever, but what i was tryin to say is that yall had mark barron(#4 in real life, made a huge hit on one of th kickoffs) as a safety. he is actually the linebacker on the game, that yall had as jerrell harris. jerrell harris is actually the linebacker whp is a spot higher on the depth chart(i think he is listed at 6-3 215). btw, mark ingram(#22 rb) is a beast.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:02 PM   #51
Rookie

bleedcubbieblue25's Arena

OVR: 7

So Razr, you and wookie will be releasing another version of the roster today?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedcubbieblue25
So Razr, you and wookie will be releasing another version of the roster today?
Hopefully read my last post in RAZR's thread.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:15 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
You should be able too but if you wait until Tommorow or Tuesday at the latest you'll have my rosters with wookies depth charts and without the overrating that wookies has. He's even abandoning his roster for our collaberation.
Dammit RAZR you need to read how to win friends and influence people by dale carnegie. Your people skill are hurting brotha. I didnt abandon my rosters. As a matter of fact it would have been EASIER to not do your rosters and do what I am doing for you on my own rosters. Toning down players would have been easy and depth charts were mostly done. I did yours becasue I said i would and also I had some ideas I wanted to implement that were gonna be awesome for everyone to have. Like having proper impact players and captains. So guys, RAZR's roster thats coming out will be the best one by default but everything I did for my rosters are being done to his visually. If I Had done what I am doing for him to mine, hands down I would be the man.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:46 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 6

One concern on all these rosters. Are you making sure each team has a decent number of true freshmen on the roster to ensure that future dynasty campaign's won't be depleted after the first season (at least enough freshmen per team to replace leaving seniors).
Old 09-01-2008, 07:20 PM   #55
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraeon1224
One concern on all these rosters. Are you making sure each team has a decent number of true freshmen on the roster to ensure that future dynasty campaign's won't be depleted after the first season (at least enough freshmen per team to replace leaving seniors).
The freshman that are playing this year will be there. Other than that see for yourself when it's done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2008, 09:02 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 6

Thanks for all the hard work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »