Home

For Notre Dame Fans

This is a discussion on For Notre Dame Fans within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2008, 12:26 PM   #17
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: For Notre Dame Fans

Thanks Razr
Old 08-29-2008, 12:34 PM   #18
Rookie

SGS1122's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
WR Richard Jackson has left the program...I would make him into TE Will Yeatman.

TE #84 Will Yeatman
Height: 6-foot-6
Weight: 265 pounds
Class Year: Jr
Hometown: San Diego, CA

Widely considered the best blocking TE on the Irish roster. He doesn't run very well, I'd say 71-73 spd and receiving is below average to decent. Overall, I would grade him around a 73 ovr
With the injury to TE Ragone, should Yeatman start over freshman TE Kyle Rudolph (who seemed to be ranked kind of high)?
Old 08-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #19
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

I think Rudolph is starting only because he's a better receiver than Yeatman. What I did, was created Yeatman, redshirted Ragone and when I hit year 2 I will change Ragone's class to SR instead of JR(RS). That way in case I have an injury I won't be tempted to use him.

RAZR, I don't think ANY of the RBs are impact players for the Irish as they are all pretty close. Honestly, I don't think any Irish on offense is an Impact Player, but since we must have one I think I'll keep Jimmy Clausen. FS David Bruton usually becomes a Impact Player in my season halfway through the first season, taking the Impact Player status from Jimmy Clausen...which is accurate if we are talking about last season into this season.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:32 PM   #20
Rookie

champthagreat's Arena

OVR: 4

Any idea out what Clausen's ratings should be? I think with the updated roster I downloaded he has 92 THP and 85 ACC at 84 OVR..It just seems like ALL of his passes are off the mark. Dane Crist on the other hand has been lights out when I put him in.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:38 PM   #21
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by champthagreat
Any idea out what Clausen's ratings should be? I think with the updated roster I downloaded he has 92 THP and 85 ACC at 84 OVR..It just seems like ALL of his passes are off the mark. Dane Crist on the other hand has been lights out when I put him in.
I've noticed this too, makes me none too happy either. But, I think it's an accurate representation of Clausen though. The kid has a cannon but he forced many throws (mostly because he was pressured all season last year).

Any idea what Clausen's THR PWR and THR ACC become in year two of your dynasty? I made it that far but I never checked and then I erased it to start fresh with the updated rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2008, 01:51 PM   #22
Rookie

champthagreat's Arena

OVR: 4

Im at the Navy game in Year 1..Im always tempted to just roll with Crist but something keeps pulling me back to Clausen.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:00 PM   #23
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

I love Crist and I can't wait to use him. I redshirted him his first year and only has Clausen and Sharpley at QB. He starts pushing Clausen in Year Two.

I think what pulls you back is that Clausen was getting beat up by EVERY defense, whether they were good or not, last year and you just want to get some revenge, lol.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:36 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't know where some of you are getting your info on the depth chart and who is playing......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »