Home

NEW NCAA '09 (360) Roster Undertaking Post-Patch

This is a discussion on NEW NCAA '09 (360) Roster Undertaking Post-Patch within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2008, 02:54 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NEW NCAA '09 (360) Roster Undertaking Post-Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Like i said- I cannot stop you from using the rosters however you wish but dont' you think its kinda crappy to do the exact opposite of what i specifically said? Especially, when all my work was free and its not like i have to share it. Its not the communities rosters, its my roster and again the only i ask for its people to not use it as the base of their rosters, and for christsakes i am/was still working on them.

Do you really see nothing wrong with that? Why would i ever do rosters and share them again? Or why would anyone? if someone is just going to come along and repost them with their changes against their permisson.

It is truly insulting that you would called the person who did all this work selfish for not wanting you to work on them. You wouldn't even have them to use if i was selfish. If anyone is selfish its you, your going against my wishes with my roster. I still cannot believe you called me selfish in this scenario.

You can take it to the bank that the 360 crowd will never get another roster set from me again. Remember that next year when no one is working on 360 rosters.

300+ hours to be treated like complete **** because i was nice enough to share- This board is clearly going down the tubes.
Amen Brother...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »