Home

Named, but not edited, rosters

This is a discussion on Named, but not edited, rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
Rookie

BBonds202's Arena

OVR: 2
Named, but not edited, rosters

Does anyone know of rosters that have all the right players with the right names but no major edits?

I like dkrause's rosters but his edits kill me. I can't believe the USC players are rated so low, Sanchez, Stephon Johnson, and Joe McKnight are all only rated 88 which makes no sense at all! And I'm an FSU fan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: Named, but not edited, rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBonds202
Does anyone know of rosters that have all the right players with the right names but no major edits?

I like dkrause's rosters but his edits kill me. I can't believe the USC players are rated so low, Sanchez, Stephon Johnson, and Joe McKnight are all only rated 88 which makes no sense at all! And I'm an FSU fan.
Non exist for 360 that I know of.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:11 PM   #3
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

Honestly you know you can always do your own. There is alot of dk bashing in here what gives?
Old 09-03-2008, 06:22 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
Honestly you know you can always do your own. There is alot of dk bashing in here what gives?

Will be less next year, i can promise you that when i am not on 360

Whats funny is this guy wants unedited rosters and on unedited those players are lower than i have them. Sanchez 88 and the two backs 87 on the default. Where i have them all at 90 now and even before had them higher at 88 each.

BBonds you can play with whatever rosters you want- just thought it was funny that you think my ratings are so off but wanted the default rosters where they were even lower, but thats your choice man its not like i get royalties or anything.

Back to your question- i haven't seen any on the 360.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 09-03-2008 at 07:29 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:02 PM   #5
Pro

Wilk5280's Arena

OVR: 11

I know, right? Why do people insist on NOT doing the rosters themselves, yet complain when somebody else's aren't to their liking?

Never did quite understand that one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 07:06 PM   #6
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Will be less next year, i can promise you that when i am not on 360

Whats funny is this guy wants unedited rosters and on unedited those players are lower than i have them. Sanchez 88 and the two backs 87 on the default. Where i have them all at 90 now and even before had them higher at 88 each.

BBonds you can play with whatever rosters you want- just thought it was funny that you think my ratings are so off but wanted the default rosters where they were even lower, but thats your choice man its not like i get royalties or anything.

Back to your question- i haven't seen any on the 360.
Can't wait for that. Still want to collaberate next year like we were this year or do you want to work independently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBoom
I know, right? Why do people insist on NOT doing the rosters themselves, yet complain when somebody else's aren't to their liking?

Never did quite understand that one.
I never understood that either. I usually just either do my own or use someone's who has players similarly rated to what I had them at. And even then I do tweaks that I don't like. Not that hard.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:15 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:

Sanchez did not the starter for USC last year, but did start in a few games.

Homers like you ruin everything...DK has the best rosters to date...No it's not perfect...But if your honestly going to say EA is good at player ratings...Your not correct.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:18 PM   #8
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Can't wait for that. Still want to collaberate next year like we were this year or do you want to work independently?

I never understood that either. I usually just either do my own or use someone's who has players similarly rated to what I had them at. And even then I do tweaks that I don't like. Not that hard.
Not a chance i do them alone next year after pretty much doing that for the last 3 years. Also, not sure but in the last 3 days its been a constant bitch fest

Ideally want to split it into 2 or 3 people. Over 3 and i think you lose a shared vision. We'll sort that out next year, whos know if any of us will want to then for that matter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »