Home

DKrause1971 Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on DKrause1971 Rosters (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2009, 03:27 PM   #777
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: DKrause1971 Rosters (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebone
Did you happen to track who you changed (and what attributes) on Florida ?

Annoying question, I know. If you don't know off the top of your head, no worries, but if you do know, that would be much appreciated.
I don't keep notes on it. Probably was like 6-8 guys with some sort of change.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #778
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

In my opinion, Utah needs another boost. Right now they're 88 on offense and 92 on defense. That's certainly very good, but there are a lot of people that think Utah is the best team in the country. I think they got 16 1st place votes in the latest poll..USC got 1 vote for 1st and Florida got the rest. Not to mention, they're number 2 in the poll and they just got done dominating Bama, a team that was ranked number 1 for like 5-6 weeks. I just think they're better than 88-92. They're ranked higher in the polls than Okla, USC, Texas, OSU, PSU, Georgia....etc, yet all of those teams are better than Utah with the latest roster update. So yea, I think Utah should be a bit higher...

...just my opinion though.

But aside from that, I think you did a great job on the rest. Thanks!
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 01-09-2009, 08:25 PM   #779
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
In my opinion, Utah needs another boost. Right now they're 88 on offense and 92 on defense. That's certainly very good, but there are a lot of people that think Utah is the best team in the country. I think they got 16 1st place votes in the latest poll..USC got 1 vote for 1st and Florida got the rest. Not to mention, they're number 2 in the poll and they just got done dominating Bama, a team that was ranked number 1 for like 5-6 weeks. I just think they're better than 88-92. They're ranked higher in the polls than Okla, USC, Texas, OSU, PSU, Georgia....etc, yet all of those teams are better than Utah with the latest roster update. So yea, I think Utah should be a bit higher...

...just my opinion though.

But aside from that, I think you did a great job on the rest. Thanks!
Polls have nothing to do with a team's talent level.

Utah is probably in the 88-90 range when you take into account the other team ratings.

What the bowl games really told us was that Alabama deserves to be no higher than a 90 OVR with lower offensive ratings and that Utah is at least in the same talent range as Alabama/OhioSt/PennSt.

There's simply no way you're going to convince me though that Utah has the same talent as USC, Florida, Oklahoma, or Texas. These programs have 5 star talent on the BENCH. Utah has some cultivated 4 star talent on the starting roster and that's why they are so good right now, but if they were forced to start FR and SO players then they might not even be a top 25 team.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:25 PM   #780
Pro

OVR: 7

DK can I send you a friend request so I can d/l the latest rosters? Or if someone that has the latest rosters will add me as a friend I would appreciate it. My gamertag is JamieGarrett
Old 01-10-2009, 01:46 AM   #781
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarrett
DK can I send you a friend request so I can d/l the latest rosters? Or if someone that has the latest rosters will add me as a friend I would appreciate it. My gamertag is JamieGarrett
you don't need any friend requests...just go into xbox live and ea locker...at the top hit the green a button and type in "romancaesar" - they'll download - you need to SAVE them and then you're good to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2009, 11:36 AM   #782
Rookie

OVR: 4
Icon14 Re: DKrause1971 Rosters (360)

Dk , will you be doing a final set after all have declared for draft? Thanks again for all the time you put into these rosters.
Old 01-10-2009, 01:07 PM   #783
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine34
Dk , will you be doing a final set after all have declared for draft? Thanks again for all the time you put into these rosters.
I do plan to move the draftees to rSr after the jan 15th deadline. I'll keep that as a separate file at first. I'll be interested to see if its like college hoops in that if enough good Sr declare that less jr and rso declare. If its not i'll probably not use it after that. Too many players would be lost otherwise.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #784
Rookie

mjacks10's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks a lot man. Really appreciate the work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »