Home

PS2 FCS Rosters??

This is a discussion on PS2 FCS Rosters?? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2008, 02:19 PM   #1
Rookie

Clark13LLC's Arena

OVR: 3
PS2 FCS Rosters??

Has anyone done these, or attempted to do them? If not I might do a few players if people would be interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2008, 09:49 AM   #2
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: PS2 FCS Rosters??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark13LLC
Has anyone done these, or attempted to do them? If not I might do a few players if people would be interested.
I've been looking for these too. I would definitely be interested in your file if you could post it on here when you're done. I was thinking of naming the top 5 or 6 players on each team but haven't yet. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
Rookie

Clark13LLC's Arena

Yeah, I will have all of Eastern Illinois done, because it is my place of education. But yeah I would like to do most of the QBs and top players. At least so when you play against them they have names for the top players. If you would like to collaberate on this, i would love to. Let me know, Thanks
Old 09-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #4
All Star

crques's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark13LLC
Yeah, I will have all of Eastern Illinois done, because it is my place of education. But yeah I would like to do most of the QBs and top players. At least so when you play against them they have names for the top players. If you would like to collaberate on this, i would love to. Let me know, Thanks
I could probably help. If nothing else I could maybe research some of the guys and send you their information and you can edit them on the file since you already have Eastern Illinois started.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:41 PM   #5
Rookie

I PMed you of my interest earlier today but figured I'd post....I can definitely do Eastern Washington if not all of the Big Sky Conference as that's a conference I'm extremely familiar with (Eastern Washington is one of my favorite NCAA teams, woot go Michael Roos!!)....like write down all my stuff and then send it to you in text format and you can input it in the game on your file, unless there's a different way you propose
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #6
All Star

crques's Arena

http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Small-S..._for_2009.html
Old 09-10-2008, 10:24 AM   #7
Rookie

SGS1122's Arena

The FCS rosters represented in NCAA 09 are actually from last season (2007), for the most part.
Will your rosters be updated to this years?
Old 09-10-2008, 03:35 PM   #8
Rookie

Clark13LLC's Arena

OK, well i hope we can all do these. I think we could all do work together and get them done. I think that if we shared the file on here and just enter our own info and then we could give text form for little things. Next question is who has the most done? I have honestly entered like 4 players, and thats because i just wanted to see them on there. I was waiting to see how this panned out. So whoever has the most already done on their file we should use that one, and Yeah if you could do a whole conference, that would be sweet. I could do the illinois teams, and prolly the ovc, but id really like to just focus on the top players off of each team rather than the whole team. Hit me back guys - Seth

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »