Home

Old 01-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
Banned

xCROWDWARx's Arena

OVR: 2
Best ps3 roster?

can anyone tell me who has the most accurate and realistic roster for ps3. I have a few that are pretty accurate but some of it is kind of unrealistic like they give a ton of the qbs 92+ speed and its kind of unrealistic. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2009, 12:34 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Best ps3 roster?

Depends on what you deem realistic. If by a QB who happens to run a 4.5 40 having a rating spped of 92 like the rest of the recievers who run a 4.5 forty then that is realistic. But if by some reason becasue an athlete is a QB he shouldnt be as equally fast as the wr who runs the same 40 then there are probably no rosters out there to meet you demands other than the default. You can try mine in the ps3 for all major confrences thread but you might not like them since I did ratings across the boards in a realistic fashion. If a guy runs a 4.5 forty, then he gets a certain rating where as if he runs say a 4.7 he gets another. Strength, ball skills for all athletes, and awr and defense skills are all adjusted according to the athletes themselves and not stereotypical ratings. Try them. I would encourage you to JUST PLAY the rosters instead of trying to evaluate the rosters themselves and seeing the exterior rating as being over rated. There is way more than meets the eye here and EA's rating system is terrible. They have a new guy doin the stuff this year according to OMT.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #3
Banned

xCROWDWARx's Arena

OK, thanks, yeah their rating system is horrible, I hope they have some sort of roster update for online because the rosters they give u online suck i mean dez bryant is like 79 overall and shonn greene isnt even on the hawkeyes. Such stupid rosters, they need to have roster updates that we can download and people can name the rosters so we can have the named rosters.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:38 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCROWDWARx
OK, thanks, yeah their rating system is horrible, I hope they have some sort of roster update for online because the rosters they give u online suck i mean dez bryant is like 79 overall and shonn greene isnt even on the hawkeyes. Such stupid rosters, they need to have roster updates that we can download and people can name the rosters so we can have the named rosters.
Then the ones I made might be for you. Check the PS3 rosters for all major confrences thread below here and everything you need is on the 1st post.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:51 AM   #5
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Yeah the ones that Wookie and I made are the best on this board
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #6
Banned

xCROWDWARx's Arena

k thanks guys.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
Banned

xCROWDWARx's Arena

hey razr your rosters dont work for me is it RAZRr1275? or what because it says that you dont have one saved when i try to download it.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:17 PM   #8
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCROWDWARx
hey razr your rosters dont work for me is it RAZRr1275? or what because it says that you dont have one saved when i try to download it.
They aren't in my locker. I stopped editing a while ago when my thread was distructed by a few people arguing about the rosters and when 2k9 came out. Wookie decided to continue. Right now they should be in atlplayboy's locker. You can find his exact lockername in wookie's thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »