Home

Kle's PS2 2009 NFL Draft Class ***UPDATED: 1/23/09***

This is a discussion on Kle's PS2 2009 NFL Draft Class ***UPDATED: 1/23/09*** within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2009, 04:00 AM   #1
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10
Kle's PS2 2009 NFL Draft Class ***UPDATED: 1/23/09***

Ok, I updated my draft class for use with the PS2. My first version for some reason wasn't included WR Ramses Barden from Cal Poly, or OT Eben Britton from Arizona. I've fixed these things, and also took Brandon LaFell out, LSU WR, who withdrew his name from the NFL Draft last Saturday.

This has roughly the same players that are listed on the last thread, although a few very minor changes will happen each time you import the class. The classes are basically the entire NCAA pool, and the AI picks which players to put into the draft based on the ratings...so you may get one 91 OVR guys in NCAA knocked out of the draft for a 90 OVR guy in NCAA, but it's no big deal. Everyone in this draft class is going to be a player who gets drafted in real life, most likely, and there should be no underclassmen in this draft class who didn't actually declare. I would like to say this is the most accurate draft class on the internet for the 2009 NFL Draft based on who is in it. In-season progression always screws with the projected draft rounds of the players (for instance the first time I imported the class, Stafford was a projected top 10 pick but Sanchez was the 4th QB projected, somewhere between the 3rd-4th rounds, even though they were both 98 OVR in NCAA) but the players involved in the draft themselves, I would like to think are 100% accurate based on what will happen in real life...or at least pretty darn close.

So, here it is, in .max format inside of a .rar file...enjoy, and feel free to post any corrections you might think should be included, and maybe I can do another updated class before the draft if need be. I would like to eventually work on a 2010 draft class, but we'll see how time permits for me.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 21752_2124_NCAA_Draft.rar (77.0 KB, 20 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
Rookie

StarzNBarz's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Kle's PS2 2009 NFL Draft Class ***UPDATED: 1/23/09***

Can it be uploaded onto the ps3?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »