Home

360 System All Time Greats Rosters

This is a discussion on 360 System All Time Greats Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
360 System All Time Greats Rosters

This roster features standout players from my own individual research. I am a history buff and enjoy reading the histories of college football players.

My goal is to eventually provide a roster that features some of the greatest players at all 120 schools on the game. These rosters are a work in progress as I move towards that 120 team goal.
So far I have focused on most of the BSC conference schools
some schools may be incomplete due to a lack of program history or poor information offered in that schools media guide.

I have about 50 teams that have playable rosters in its current state and have supplemented other lesser known schools with 2 or three players.

My typical format is to provide 3 or more QBs 4 Tailbacks at least one fullback sometimes I move great tailbacks to fullback in the case of Texas where the tailback position is loaded.
4 recievers at least one Tight End
Upgrade the ability of the offensive line to handle these star studded defensive lines. (If there are exceptional O linemen I place them on the Team) Korey Stringer, Orlando Pace, Jonathan Ogden, Anthony Munoz

4 Defensive Linemen LOLB MLB ROLB 4 cornerbacks 2 Safties
and a placekicker.

I make them freshmen just in case you enjoy playing a career dynasty.
I have a snapshot of some of the players featured on a thread in the online forum title is Retro League Season III

Feel free to download from my ea locker

gamertag thedime10

give them a run let me know what you think.

If you have suggestions as to missing players or know of some online resources pass them along.

If you do make suggestions please provide some stats and hght weights and race of the player so that I may be as accurate as I can be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: 360 System All Time Greats Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimeonline
This roster features standout players from my own individual research. I am a history buff and enjoy reading the histories of college football players.

My goal is to eventually provide a roster that features some of the greatest players at all 120 schools on the game. These rosters are a work in progress as I move towards that 120 team goal.
So far I have focused on most of the BSC conference schools
some schools may be incomplete due to a lack of program history or poor information offered in that schools media guide.

I have about 50 teams that have playable rosters in its current state and have supplemented other lesser known schools with 2 or three players.

My typical format is to provide 3 or more QBs 4 Tailbacks at least one fullback sometimes I move great tailbacks to fullback in the case of Texas where the tailback position is loaded.
4 recievers at least one Tight End
Upgrade the ability of the offensive line to handle these star studded defensive lines. (If there are exceptional O linemen I place them on the Team) Korey Stringer, Orlando Pace, Jonathan Ogden, Anthony Munoz

4 Defensive Linemen LOLB MLB ROLB 4 cornerbacks 2 Safties
and a placekicker.

I make them freshmen just in case you enjoy playing a career dynasty.
I have a snapshot of some of the players featured on a thread in the online forum title is Retro League Season III

Feel free to download from my ea locker

gamertag thedime10

give them a run let me know what you think.

If you have suggestions as to missing players or know of some online resources pass them along.

If you do make suggestions please provide some stats and hght weights and race of the player so that I may be as accurate as I can be.
I was hoping someone would do one of these. I'll check them out for sure.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Has anyone expiremented with these rosters?
Old 02-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

yeah these rosters are great. thanks for the time you put into it bcuz everyone else who said they were going to make rosters ended up quitting. they look very accurate to me.

great job
Old 02-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #5
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimeonline
Has anyone expiremented with these rosters?
I DLed them and messed with them the last few days. I redid the Badgers and filled in the rest of the team. Started to mess with USC too. I am highly enjoying them. Thank You for putting that together.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #6
MVP

jorge380's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
I DLed them and messed with them the last few days. I redid the Badgers and filled in the rest of the team. Started to mess with USC too. I am highly enjoying them. Thank You for putting that together.
can we download these with your changes?
Old 02-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #7
Banned

im also editing some stuff as well. the ohio state roster is good for the most part, but i think it should definitiely have cris carter and maybe tedd ginn as receivers. i also think malcolm jenkins should have stayed on there. and maybe maurice clarrett could have been on there as half back. OSU and usc are really the only teams that i pretty much know who should be on there, so if anybody else is doing editing for other teams i would like to download your updates to the roster

Last edited by dday3212; 02-03-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
if u decide to start to edit other teams could we download the rosters with your changees? like i said before, i only know OSU and USC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »