Home

TeamBuilder Complete NCCA Roster

This is a discussion on TeamBuilder Complete NCCA Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: TeamBuilder Complete NCCA Roster

I'll work on Nebraska's
Old 06-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

Why can't the teambuilder site be used as a template for whoever undergoes the task of editing all teams once the game is out? They could just look up the teams under our names and it will then make it easier for them to finish rosters in a timely manner. thoughts?
Old 06-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

UwantRadie, you have hit the nail on the head. I'm a lurker and not a poster and was about to post the same thing that you just pointed out.

Utilizing Teambuilder and an ORGANIZED effort from the community, a great set of rosters can be put together rather quickly. Although it doesn't help the online issue, we can at least have great rosters for OD and offline dynasties.

The 12/25 DL limit does change things, but it is still manageable. If the Community creates full rosters for all 120 teams and agrees upon them, once the game is released people can start editing teams BASED ON THE AGREED UPON rosters and spread the work out among multiple people.

Since you already have the teams created and agreed upon, have your PC rght next to you and you just need to edit and not waste time thinking about ratings. Just edit and go.

Plan it out so person X does teams 1-20.... sends them to person Y for 21-40 and so on.

Granted if someone gets the game a full week early, maybe this is a moot point. But it seems that it will be much different this year with how bad the rosters are and would take a single person a lot more time to get them out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #12
Rookie

Agreed, I could see this roster editing process taking well over a month if one person were to do it. I spent about 2.5 hours today editing MSU's roster and its still not completely done. But if people did a few teams each, this process could be much faster
Old 06-06-2009, 05:41 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkman187
Ok, I just finished my LSU roster with realistic ratings and player names.

Under silentkillin187 ps3
Looks really good. Does LSU have some really good receivers this year? My highest rated receiver on MSU is an 86. Then again I'm sure you guys usually have better receivers than us
Old 06-06-2009, 05:45 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPlation82
i have Auburn with a few freshman, check it out. let me know what you think. StayPlation82
Don't know much about Auburn but looks good. Auburn looks crazy deep at WR
Old 06-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #15
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

I did FSU's rosters, didnt do the ratings, just put the names in. I could prolly do Clemson, but thats about it, those are the only two teams im even close to being familiar with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 07:15 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

I finished nebraska search it under Pudgee69. I can probably do more of the big 12 if needed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »