Home

TeamBuilder Complete NCCA Roster

This is a discussion on TeamBuilder Complete NCCA Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: TeamBuilder Complete NCCA Roster

I'll be willing to complete the rosters for everyone, as i only work from 9 to 3 and have weekends off. so if anyone would like to help it would be appreciated. all i would need is just peoples search names with the teams
Old 06-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #18
Rookie

tyler741's Arena

OVR: 7

i did iowa's.. but i had to work around a **** roster..
no freshmen, players needed to be added/removed
position changes..

gaaah

under "tyler-jones"
Old 06-06-2009, 08:26 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

awesome, i hope to god that these aren't the same rosters in the game.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:15 AM   #20
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBkobe87
Looks really good. Does LSU have some really good receivers this year? My highest rated receiver on MSU is an 86. Then again I'm sure you guys usually have better receivers than us
Lafell is good, but the rest are unproven. Rueban Randle was the #1 WR recruit in the country last year.They are all four and five star recruits, but they lack playing time. I will probably edit them down a bit. The ratings EA gave were about the same, but they made a bunch of random players who had super high ratings.

Last edited by kkman187; 06-07-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #21
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

I believe this thread is for people to find and use accurate, realistic rosters of their favorite teams. The ratings are subjective, but we will try to be as unbiased as possible. Many of the rosters are missing Freshman and others contain graduated seniors. No this does not replace the rosters others will release that edit the actual roster file, but teambuilder allows me much more leeway so my team can realistically be depicted in dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 10:33 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

I am working on Purdue's roster with the help of our fan board on rivals also, so i hope it will be very accurate. It is still very rough though.

An idea (depending if it works or not). EA will let you download someone elses rosters (change names ratings, etc.), & download like 12/25 teams. So if person A downloads 25 teams, posts his roster online, person B downloads his roster and 25 teams, person C downloads person B's roster and 25 teams. And so on til all are updated. I dont know if this will work, but i would think it would.

Anyone know how (i dont think we can) to add hometown, depth chart, or change postion? Or why do they limit you on the darkness or lack there of for your home alternate? For Purdue, if i want gold jerseys (which they have had), it wont let me because the color is too light.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #23
Rookie

Endzoneking21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilerfan1509
I am working on Purdue's roster with the help of our fan board on rivals also, so i hope it will be very accurate. It is still very rough though.

An idea (depending if it works or not). EA will let you download someone elses rosters (change names ratings, etc.), & download like 12/25 teams. So if person A downloads 25 teams, posts his roster online, person B downloads his roster and 25 teams, person C downloads person B's roster and 25 teams. And so on til all are updated. I dont know if this will work, but i would think it would.

Anyone know how (i dont think we can) to add hometown, depth chart, or change postion? Or why do they limit you on the darkness or lack there of for your home alternate? For Purdue, if i want gold jerseys (which they have had), it wont let me because the color is too light.
Yeah , I was wondering if that idea would work also .

But this is a very good idea guys and I'd be glad to take on the task of roster editing when 2010 comes out , especially if you go all the way through with this . Not only would it be very accurate , but it could also make the process less grueling and time consuming . My rosters would be for ps3 and I know blueblood is talking about doing 360 rosters .

I usually find the game about 4-5 days before release , so I can get a jump start and hopefully have them out by release !!!
Old 06-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #24
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endzoneking21
Yeah , I was wondering if that idea would work also .

But this is a very good idea guys and I'd be glad to take on the task of roster editing when 2010 comes out , especially if you go all the way through with this . Not only would it be very accurate , but it could also make the process less grueling and time consuming . My rosters would be for ps3 and I know blueblood is talking about doing 360 rosters .

I usually find the game about 4-5 days before release , so I can get a jump start and hopefully have them out by release !!!
Somebody on another thread said something about doing like a spreadsheet or word doc with the players names & ratings, then editing them in on NCAA 10, that to me sounds like the way to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »