Home

TeamBuilder Complete NCCA Roster

This is a discussion on TeamBuilder Complete NCCA Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2009, 04:51 PM   #25
Rookie

Endzoneking21's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: TeamBuilder Complete NCCA Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
Somebody on another thread said something about doing like a spreadsheet or word doc with the players names & ratings, then editing them in on NCAA 10, that to me sounds like the way to go.
Yeah , are they doing both or just one of them ? Because I'm offering to input the names onto the game for Ps3 and upload them to EA locker for everyone to use , as long as I have a spread sheet or word doc to help assist me .

If I need to , I can do both the word doc and the roster inputting just let me know .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 05:03 PM   #26
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endzoneking21
Yeah , are they doing both or just one of them ? Because I'm offering to input the names onto the game for Ps3 and upload them to EA locker for everyone to use , as long as I have a spread sheet or word doc to help assist me .

If I need to , I can do both the word doc and the roster inputting just let me know .
I dont think the person who suggested it is actually going to do it, i think they just suggested it, its on the other thread about ps3 rosters, i believe you've posted in it.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #27
Rookie

Endzoneking21's Arena

Oh , ok cool . Well , what I could do , is have everybody on here edit the teams they want to and make their rosters as accurate as possible on teambuilder . Then , I could go onto Teambuilder and view the edited teams , and make a spreadsheet of every team on Microsoft Excel and save it . Then when I get 2010 , everything's right there for me .

Edit : That's pretty much what you've been trying to say the whole time lol
Old 06-07-2009, 05:18 PM   #28
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endzoneking21
Oh , ok cool . Well , what I could do , is have everybody on here edit the teams they want to and make their rosters as accurate as possible on teambuilder . Then , I could go onto Teambuilder and view the edited teams , and make a spreadsheet of every team on Microsoft Excel and save it . Then when I get 2010 , everything's right there for me .

Edit : That's pretty much what you've been trying to say the whole time lol
lol yep. Well i've done FSU's roster, just the names tho, im not good with ratings. You gonna have name & rating edits or just names?
Old 06-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #29
Rookie

Endzoneking21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
lol yep. Well i've done FSU's roster, just the names tho, im not good with ratings. You gonna have name & rating edits or just names?
I'll only do rating edits that are given to me or suggested by the editors because I'm not too good with ratings either . I'll also probably throw in some little details like equipment changes or skin color changes based on magazines and stuff .
Old 06-07-2009, 05:30 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

if you're doing ps3 i can do 360
Old 06-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #31
Rookie

Endzoneking21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hskrfn88
if you're doing ps3 i can do 360
Alright , that's kool with me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

I saw on another thread and hadnt even thought of it. If you "replace" every team, then what happens to all of the records and stuff.

I will try to finalize all the ratings and stuff (for Purdue...not sure how you guys do more than one) and can put it on the excel sheet. I will do this on-line so that the rating OVR will calculate correctly. and it also allows others from the Purdue Message Board to see, edit, and debate the ratings.

I like the team builder (so we can create all-time or past teams) but why couldnt they add a "roster-builder" site. That lets you edit all teams, so we could do that work now, and not the incredible time consuming inputting each team when the game comes out. it could be save to the Locker and downloaded just like other roster files. Hmmm.....seems to make too much sense....kinda like coach rosters & formation subs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »