Home

PS2 2010 Rosters?

This is a discussion on PS2 2010 Rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2009, 05:45 PM   #25
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: PS2 2010 Rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
Not yet. EA doesn't care.
EA not caring?!? I cannot put into words how shocked I am. I mean, after all, it is a yes or no question. Those can be tricky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #26
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
EA not caring?!? I cannot put into words how shocked I am. I mean, after all, it is a yes or no question. Those can be tricky.
LOL. Good stuff. Man, I REALLY don't want to do rosters, but it's starting to look like I may have to. I've done my own since 2003 (except this last version), and I just don't have the stamina for this kind of stuff anymore (must be my age).

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 07-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #27
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
LOL. Good stuff. Man, I REALLY don't want to do rosters, but it's starting to look like I may have to. I've done my own since 2003 (except this last version), and I just don't have the stamina for this kind of stuff anymore (must be my age).
Kle already said hes 95% sure he is getting the game and doing the BASE rosters and then i will put out updates during summer and then a HUGE update for the start of the season

Old 07-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #28
MVP

bh446066's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
Kle already said hes 95% sure he is getting the game and doing the BASE rosters and then i will put out updates during summer and then a HUGE update for the start of the season
I've got some serious repressed man love for you two guys.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 07-07-2009, 02:20 PM   #29
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
I've got some serious repressed man love for you two guys.
heres an idea on how it will look

FROM LAST YEARS THREAD

Quote:
- ALL SEC TEAMS Fixed Rosters, Player Attributes, Classes, Equipment, Height/Weight, Depth Charts (Freshman Numbers are coming out now they will be put in the BIG start of season file)

- All BIG 12 Teams(except Colorado,Iowa State,Iowa,Baylor)Fixed Rosters, Player Attributes, Classes, Equipment, Height/Weight, Depth Charts (Freshman Numbers are coming out now they will be put in the BIG start of season file)

- All ACC Teams(except Wake Forest,Duke,Virginia, Georgia Tech)Fixed Rosters, Player Attributes, Classes, Equipment, Height/Weight, Depth Charts (Freshman Numbers are coming out now they will be put in the BIG start of season file)

- All PAC 10 Teams(except Oregon State, Washington, Washington St)Fixed Rosters, Player Attributes, Classes, Equipment, Height/Weight, Depth Charts (Freshman Numbers are coming out now they will be put in the BIG start of season file)

ALL Quarterback, Running Back, Full Back, Wide Reciever, Tigh End, Defensive End, Defensive Tackle, Outside Linebacker Ratings have been adjusted according to Phil Steele's Top Player Ratings for each posistion....also all of those players heights and equipment and everything has been adjusted
that was during the summer updates once the season started i had every team fixed up except some mid-majors then another poster messed around with the rosters for bowl game teams

Old 07-07-2009, 11:12 PM   #30
Banned

but make sure you do the GT rosters this year
Old 07-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #31
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
but make sure you do the GT rosters this year
i did Georgia Tech roster last year they just werent in the first update cause of the difficulty to get their rosters correct. They were in the Opening Season Roster Update

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have my copy of NCAA 2010 on PS2, but I'm looking for someone who is doing the rosters for max drive. Does anyone have any leads?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »