Home

MY IDEA FOR NCAA 09 ROSTERS(360)

This is a discussion on MY IDEA FOR NCAA 09 ROSTERS(360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
Rookie

tteeebooooow's Arena

OVR: 5
Icon3 MY IDEA FOR NCAA 09 ROSTERS(360)

ok although i havent posted on these boards i have surely been reading the boards about ncaa 10 and i like many other people have seen the gameplay videos and other stuff and came to the conclusion...ITS THE SAME AS LAST YEARS, the only difference is the rosters with the (little to no) freshmen, the ratings, and teambuilder and i doubt that all this is worth $60 so i came up with this idea.
now i know that nobody would want to update all the rosters by themselves but if each person updated one(or more schools if u want) from the ratings from teambuilder then uploaded their roster updates on ea locker then another person would download it update the next school and so on and so on. Within a week or two we would get all the schools done well before the release of ncaa 10 but with this idea i need help from people here. the more people the better so please help me out i will do the first 2 schools air force and akron and post my gametag so someone can download it and do the next school u can also add the freshmen ea forgot to add and all the equiptment and stuff. all this takes is about an hour or two from u and we can have our own ncaa 10 without paying $60 for it thanks in advance
when u are done updating all u have to do is follow this template

Next School: The next school to be updated
GT: and ofcourse your gamertag so the next person can download
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
Rookie

tteeebooooow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MY IDEA FOR NCAA 09 ROSTERS(360)

ok finished air force and akron, not totally done cause ea is totally off on numbers and players but i will fix later i just wanna have it in my locker so someone can do the next team

next team: alabama
gt: y01tsray

hopefully someone updates these teams and the chain will keep moving
Old 06-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MY IDEA FOR NCAA 09 ROSTERS(360)

I will upload my rosters sometime this weekend. My tag is schumach. I have been working on rosters since Monday and have made a lot of progress. You can go use them to keep going, as I don't know if I will finish them or not but they are a good starting point. I originally moved all players leaving, graduating, etc to Punters and am then adding new players, transfers, juco's and freshman. So hopefully someone can make use of them and if I do ever finish them I will post again.
Note: Even the teams that have a full roster haven't received fine tuned ratings so FYI.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »