Home

Estimated Time for Named Rosters

This is a discussion on Estimated Time for Named Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #25
Rookie

MZizzle2's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Estimated Time for Named Rosters

I plan on doing the rosters as well. I get the game early just like countryboy so if they are in the EA locker before release I should have them done by release day or the day after. If they are available on release day than I should have them done by the end of the week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm a huge EA fan and have played NCAA football for ten years...but I've never used the EA locker to download a named roster. I know this is really simple, but can you just explain how I use someones gamertag to access the file from the locker? Also, does it just save under rosters on the game (or to your HD) and you upload before starting a dynasty for example?

Thanks.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #27
Rookie

IkeB2's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephendc07
I'm a huge EA fan and have played NCAA football for ten years...but I've never used the EA locker to download a named roster. I know this is really simple, but can you just explain how I use someones gamertag to access the file from the locker? Also, does it just save under rosters on the game (or to your HD) and you upload before starting a dynasty for example?

Thanks.
It saves to your hard drive. If you have a PS3 and still have 2009, go to the online area, you should see EA Locker, type in my gamertag "IkeB2", then you should see a file. Try it! As for 2010, If you noticed in the demo...you should see all those options. It is real easy.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:46 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm gettin the game late Monday night, is there anything I can work on to help out? Lemmie know. Either way I gotta a 360, so would that be cool to use your roster file Countyboy? Would that work?? Thanks dude.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:51 PM   #29
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

CB is doing PS3....is anyone doing them for the 360?
Old 07-10-2009, 01:36 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

I'm late to the party but what is so wrong with the rosters that they have to put out a new set. Don't flame fellows I'm just in the dark on this one. Thanks for feedback. I have the game and was gonna do a few teams but is it worth doing?
Old 07-10-2009, 01:39 AM   #31
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
I'm late to the party but what is so wrong with the rosters that they have to put out a new set. Don't flame fellows I'm just in the dark on this one. Thanks for feedback. I have the game and was gonna do a few teams but is it worth doing?
no...new patched rosters will be out monday/tuesday

the wrong roster set in on the game

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 12:10 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

so I can't start my dynasty for a week, about par for the course, should be fine

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »