Home

Kle's NCAA 10 PS2 Rosters - Team Update Thread

This is a discussion on Kle's NCAA 10 PS2 Rosters - Team Update Thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 12:41 AM   #49
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Kle's NCAA 10 PS2 Rosters - Team Update Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by whittleboy615
I'm fairly positive that you accidently uploaded this NCAA 09 file. Or did you just give the new NCAA 10 file the exact same name?
Bah. This is what I was afraid of. I don't wanna spend my time doing the same stuff if I don't need to...but it looks like I will.

Ronizzle, no offense to you, but this is usually why I end up doing everything on my own. Just easier because there's not many people that have the flexibility to stick to a schedule and be precise since I'm pretty anal retentive about these kinds of things. Just makes everything easier that way to keep track of what's going on.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:54 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Kle, thanks a bunch for deciding to do the rosters again this year for those of us still on the PS2. I've downloaded yours for the last few years and love them. I wasn't going to buy the game but with you doing them, I probably will once you put them up for download.

Just wanted to give you some support.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:09 AM   #51
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubucks13
Hey Kle, thanks a bunch for deciding to do the rosters again this year for those of us still on the PS2. I've downloaded yours for the last few years and love them. I wasn't going to buy the game but with you doing them, I probably will once you put them up for download.

Just wanted to give you some support.
Thanks! Even if you do have that name. Haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 01:31 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3

It's really unfortunate that we haven't been able to get any response from the developers regarding the PS2 rosters and if there's a corrected file available. Maybe now that they're done with the "important" stuff they'll be able to find out, but I'm not holding my breath.

Has it been confirmed that you can copy PSV files to/from the PS3? I want to make sure before I go get the game (won't be released here for another hour and a half).
Old 07-14-2009, 02:04 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey Kle, if you do have any way to convert PS2 files to PSV (or know of a way this can be done without actually having a PS2), I'd still be happy to help out with the rosters (assuming I can copy the PSV files onto my PS3).

I would be able to work on them most days until about 1 p.m. ... just let me know if this is possible and we can make arrangements.

And thanks for taking the reins on this, it's greatly appreciated.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:06 AM   #54
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

Sorry guys. After coming home with the game tonight...I can't do it. These rosters are even worse than I thought they'd be. There's absolutely no way I can get these done before football season, if I'd ever be able to. They are *beyond* fubar. On top of that, absolutely nothing with the actual gameplay has changed, so I feel pretty cheated that I spent 40 dollars for what is essentially nothing considering the rosters aren't even right.

I'm taking it back tomorrow and going to salvage money by most likely just not getting the game at all. If I play at all, it will be because I managed to get my entire amount back and could spend the extra 15 dollars to play online dynasty or something with an equally crappy product on the 360.

I hate to do this to everyone, again...but there's just no way I can do this with classes and work going on, and it's not worth my money anymore for the gameplay (which is still great, btw). I just thought the rosters would be minorly messed up, but they are so beyond repair. Only about five teams have over 10 freshmen...the majority of teams have 40+ seniors that don't exist in real life...there's not enough time in the world to fix the rosters, and I don't want to know that I spent 40 dollars for that.

Again, I apologize. I know Ronizzle got a start on rosters, so if he wants to keep working on them, that's up to him, or if MattUM wants to do them...but it's just not worth the time trying to fix this.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:12 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

Check it

http://miami.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »