Home

Heisman316 Presents NCAA 2010 Rosters

This is a discussion on Heisman316 Presents NCAA 2010 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 33
Heisman316 Presents NCAA 2010 Rosters

Some of you guys may remember my work last year for the PS3. Many people said that my rosters were the best and it felt really great to hear that people liked my work.

So I'm at it again this year but with the XBOX 360 version. I'll be using Phil Steele's Pre-season book. Granted some people may have their rosters out before mine, but I'll make sure that mine are the most accurate that they can be.

If any of you guys have any info on players who have transfered and are eligible this season but not in the game, players kicked off, etc. Please feel free to tell me that way I can have the most accurate rosters as possible.

Thanks and wish me luck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
Rookie

IkeB2's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Heisman316 Presents NCAA 2010 Rosters

There are some threads on this. I know "Endzonekings" is doing this and is getting help. Look for his thread and he has a spreadsheet started already to help with whose in and who we want on the 70 man roster.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 33

I have pretty much everything covered, with the exception of playersthat have been kicked off or left the team.

I have the Depth Charts and stuff like that pretty much down-pat.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman316
Some of you guys may remember my work last year for the PS3. Many people said that my rosters were the best and it felt really great to hear that people liked my work.

So I'm at it again this year but with the XBOX 360 version. I'll be using Phil Steele's Pre-season book. Granted some people may have their rosters out before mine, but I'll make sure that mine are the most accurate that they can be.

If any of you guys have any info on players who have transfered and are eligible this season but not in the game, players kicked off, etc. Please feel free to tell me that way I can have the most accurate rosters as possible.

Thanks and wish me luck.
LOL good post! I also have switched to the 360 from the PS3 this year. Whos roster set did you use as a base last year?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:59 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Awesome, can't wait to see them. Just a couple of questions...
What kind of editing do you do? Just the names or the whole package? Do you also adjust ratings?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 03:22 AM   #6
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
LOL good post! I also have switched to the 360 from the PS3 this year. Whos roster set did you use as a base last year?
damn. Im opposite. Last year I got the 360 version, yesterday I bought the ps3 version.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:28 AM   #7
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Yeah someone is making 360 rosters. If you need any help with anything I will be more than happy to help out.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:31 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Awesome! What's your gamertag?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »