Home

Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster

This is a discussion on Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29
Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster

UPDATE : Let this thread die. I am going to be assisting the PS2 community roster project thread.

Last edited by 19; 07-16-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 06:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster

Thanks alot man even its gonna take a while

Im trading in my 360 version for the PS2 version as soon as possible

any help you need let me know
Old 07-12-2009, 08:26 AM   #3
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4lyfe
Thanks alot man even its gonna take a while

Im trading in my 360 version for the PS2 version as soon as possible

any help you need let me know
Just any roster specific thing that you can document, you can post here. On a related matter, I can only hope that the file copying problem the PS3 is having is exclusively a PS3 problem, because if it's not, us PS2 users are quite boned when it comes to rosters.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #4
Rookie

barats's Arena

OVR: 2

Thank you so much man!! Really. I'm sick of next gen being so lame that I have stuck with the PS2 the last 2 years even though I have a PS3. It pisses me off that they screwed up these rosters this bad where the next gen needs a patch/update to fix it.

Ok, so what exactly is a .psv file? I used to always get my rosters to my MaxDrive and upload it like that. How does this work?
Old 07-12-2009, 02:37 PM   #5
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by barats
Thank you so much man!! Really. I'm sick of next gen being so lame that I have stuck with the PS2 the last 2 years even though I have a PS3. It pisses me off that they screwed up these rosters this bad where the next gen needs a patch/update to fix it.

Ok, so what exactly is a .psv file? I used to always get my rosters to my MaxDrive and upload it like that. How does this work?
Well, I play my PS2 games on my PS3. That's just the file type for PS2 game saves on the PS3 Machine.

Right now my biggest concern is I have had 2 people tell me that you can no longer copy NCAA 10 files off your PS3. If that's the case, I have no way of copying the roster and thus cannot release it on here. So, I'm taking a wait and see attitude until the one of the Devs can confirm that we are no longer able to copy files.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 12:55 PM   #6
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
Well, I play my PS2 games on my PS3. That's just the file type for PS2 game saves on the PS3 Machine.

Right now my biggest concern is I have had 2 people tell me that you can no longer copy NCAA 10 files off your PS3. If that's the case, I have no way of copying the roster and thus cannot release it on here. So, I'm taking a wait and see attitude until the one of the Devs can confirm that we are no longer able to copy files.
The devs here probably won't ever comment about the PS2 version. Did you try copying the PSV file to a USB drive or a PS2 memory card yourself? If you haven't, please try and let us know if you don't mind.

I'm a little concerned about this. I have all the hardware necessary to convert PS2 to PS3 files and vice versa, but I don't want to get the game if EA blocked the possibility of copying and converting files. That means I'd have to either name the rosters all on my own or hookup my PS2 whenever I wanted to play NCAA.

EDIT:
If this is the claim you are referring to, I bet it is a PS3 version exclusive problem. I don't think MAX/PSV file types have the option for developers to exclude copying (not 100% sure). This is probably just another reason to buy the last-gen NCAA instead.

Resident Evil 5 for PS3 didn't allow you to copy saved data either until its most recent patch. It was a pain in the butt for some people, but thankfully I never really needed to transfer it.

Last edited by whittleboy615; 07-13-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:31 PM   #7
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

UPDATE - 7/14 Just got the PS2 version. Going to try to give these rosters a shot, I'm going to start by posting a base file on here when all the naming is complete, no edits. You guys could mabe help with that if you want.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:30 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

I can help with any questions, specifically the Big 12

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »