Home

ncaa football 10 rosters

This is a discussion on ncaa football 10 rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #9
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: ncaa football 10 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimiami
haha o to lazy to do that
actually i didnt see one i mustve skipped it
Yeah, there are like 50. It should be today unless something went wrong. I doubt they are in any real rush since the game isn't suppose to be out till tomorrow.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #10
Rookie

Tkjaer21's Arena

OVR: 1

Again, remember last year when a patch was released. It still took 2-4 weeks to get both the PS# and X360 people to approve it. I highly doubt that it will be available if it gets released tonight as it still needs approval.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #11
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoop
Yeah, there are like 50. It should be today unless something went wrong. I doubt they are in any real rush since the game isn't suppose to be out till tomorrow.
yeah but didnt they get the roster right for powerhouse teams like florida, ou, miami, and lsu?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #12
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoop
Adam said he'll make an announcement about this once the roster file is released. Can we please stop having 50 threads about it please? Use the search function cause these threads are everywhere.
Agreed. Patience is a virtue, people.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #13
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkjaer21
Again, remember last year when a patch was released. It still took 2-4 weeks to get both the PS# and X360 people to approve it. I highly doubt that it will be available if it gets released tonight as it still needs approval.
well they shouldve done this 2 months ago
Old 07-13-2009, 11:45 AM   #14
six
Banned

OVR: 6

Seriously? There are going to be alot of irked people on here if they can't download the fixed rosters 2nite or 2morrow and have to wait a few weeks.

I agree with other posters, if this is the case, this should have been done already. But they have totally dropped the ball this year with everything, why should this be any different.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:55 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Fellows after talking to someone directly linked to EA yesterday, he assured me the rosters would be out today. I'm pretty confident he knows what he's talking about. Grant it, we have been promised patches in the past that somehow comes out weeks/months later. I do believe personally we are going to see this update shortly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 11:58 AM   #16
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Fellows after talking to someone directly linked to EA yesterday, he assured me the rosters would be out today. I'm pretty confident he knows what he's talking about. Grant it, we have been promised patches in the past that somehow comes out weeks/months later. I do believe personally we are going to see this update shortly
thank you
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »