Home

ncaa football 10 rosters

This is a discussion on ncaa football 10 rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 11:58 AM   #17
Rookie

Tkjaer21's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ncaa football 10 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by six
Seriously? There are going to be alot of irked people on here if they can't download the fixed rosters 2nite or 2morrow and have to wait a few weeks.

I agree with other posters, if this is the case, this should have been done already. But they have totally dropped the ball this year with everything, why should this be any different.
It seems very similar to last year with the problems that had came about and needed to be patched. It is as if the devs redid last years game and said we could fix most of this stuff in later patches. If so, the game will be out a month or two before it is actually up to par. The problem allies when Madden comes out during that time and everyone jumps ship to them. Maybe it is just their economics on all of the matter. To get us to buy both games.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:03 PM   #18
Rookie

Tkjaer21's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Fellows after talking to someone directly linked to EA yesterday, he assured me the rosters would be out today. I'm pretty confident he knows what he's talking about. Grant it, we have been promised patches in the past that somehow comes out weeks/months later. I do believe personally we are going to see this update shortly
I hope so as I love this game. It is the main reason why I have had to get the newest gaming console ever since it was first released. Unfortunately, we all have had to wait to get the kind of game from last gen days.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 7

I thought the Rosters would be put in the EA Locker, not a patch.

There is a separate patch for sliders that was completed and sent in for certification or something last week i believe.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #20
Rookie

Shade Shadows's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAKEHB20
I thought the Rosters would be put in the EA Locker, not a patch.

There is a separate patch for sliders that was completed and sent in for certification or something last week i believe.
This. People need to stop confusing the patch with the roster fix. The rosters will be in the EA Locker. There's no certification for that. The patch will, among other things, be implementing the fixed rosters into online play.
NBA: Boston Celtics
MLB: SF Giants
Old 07-13-2009, 12:12 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 6

I have had the game since Thursday---What is supposed to be wrong with the rosters that they need to be "fixed"?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 12:20 PM   #22
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaceNails
I have had the game since Thursday---What is supposed to be wrong with the rosters that they need to be "fixed"?
Lack of freshman. And some players that were on the team last year that shouldn't be this year.
Boston Celtics
Boston Red Sox
Washington Capitals
Old 07-13-2009, 12:22 PM   #23
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaceNails
How much time do you have?

To make a long story short, someone at EA screwed up big time.

The rosters on the TeamBuilder site and on the retail game discs aren't the correct final version. Apparently they are an early version with only a few teams updated for 2009 (and almost no freshmen for anyone). A few examples from my beloved Coogs:

Blake Joseph (QB #15), Terrence Ganaway (HB #20), SirVincent Rogers (LT #74) and Phillip Hunt (RE #53) are still present;

Bryce Beall (HB #25, C-USA 2008 Frosh of the Year) & Patrick Edwards (WR #83, UH's leading wr prior to his breaking his leg @ Marshall) are nowhere to be found.

Most of the teams are similarly screwed up.

Last edited by coogrfan; 07-13-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:27 PM   #24
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

^yeah, and Texas Tech only has 58 players with about 8 or so of those are not even supposed to be on the team(graduated or just left team, etc..)

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »