Home

Corrections for the "Corrected Roster"

This is a discussion on Corrections for the "Corrected Roster" within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #273
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Corrections for the "Corrected Roster"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
I posted these in another thread, but I will post it here too

First I want to give a big shout out to the guys who put this together. I know how much time and effort it takes and I thank you for it. You guys make the game for the rest of us.

The Cincinnati rosters are a bit of a mess. It is to be expected because there aren’t a lot of Bearcats on these boards and it is one of those teams most people know very little about. EA clearly has no clue.I started trying to sort this out, but I need help. The defense is really really off. I started listing it out, but it would be easier just to post the 2 deep, so that is what I did.

Cincinnati

QB. QBs look fine I think

RB

Jacob Ramsey is not the starter to my knowledge. He is at best 3rd string and will probably move him to another position. Goebel and Pead will be sharing the starting role with the general consensus that Pead will be the featured back by the end of the year.
No way Ramsey is an 87 either. I would actually make him the 84 and make I. Pead higher.

I would do it like this:
I. Pead 86 (awareness to 60, Break tkl 85, Elusiveness 88, Carry 80,
J. Goebel 85
J. Ramsey 84
Trucking 87, Elusiveness 71, Vision 80, Spin 80, Juke 80, Carry 77, Catch 65, Awareness 55 {for some reason if you turn this down low and then back up to 55 it makes the rating come out right at an 84})
D. Williams 83

FB

Since Waugh is going to be playing MLB this year, I would make L. Romeo the starter there and Waugh the backup

WR

First, anyone playing as UC has to redshirt Vidal Hazelton as he cannot play this year.
He needs to be taken off the depth chart

Second, M. Barnett is now a CB and shouldn’t be on the WR depth chart

Lower DJ Woods to an 85 and make Armon Binns an 85 as he is the #2. I would actually give him the same ratings as Jamar Howard with one exception-give him less speed and more strength.

Lower Paynes awareness to make him a 81 while upping Woodards to make him an 81 also.

So it would look like this

M. Gilyard 93
A Binns 85
Spd 88, Str 75, Agl 87Acc 87, Awr 75, Trk, 64, BCV 75, Catch 82, SPC, 75, Cit 81, RTR 76, Jmp 86, Rls 83
D Woods 85 (lower hi awareness by 2)
J Howard 84 Lower awareness to 65
C. Howard 81
O Woodard 81 Spd 91, Aware 62
L. Payne 81 Lower awareness to 50 and BCV to 53

*V Hazelton RS 91

LT

J Lickenbach is right but his back up is a freshman
Sean Hooey, 6-8, 260, Fr
Sam Griffin who you have as the back up is starting RT

RG

A Hoffman is the starting RG I think he and Becker should switch ratings

I need someone else to look at the Defense because it is really messed up. I would be satisfied with an accurate 2 deep. Here is one with 2 DT and 2 MLB spots because we are supposed to be playing a lot of 3-4 this year.

DE 78 Derek Wolfe, 6-5, 295, Soph.
89 Alex Daniels, 6-3, 260, Sr.

DT 90 Ricardo Mathews, 6-3, 290, Sr.
94 Rob Trigg, 6-3, 260, Jr.

DT 40 John Hughes, 6-3, 300, Soph.
58 Brandon Milles, 5-11, 265, Fr.

DE 98 Curtis Young, 6-3, 260, Sr.
54 Walter Stewart, 6-4, 205, RFr.

WLB 37 J.K. Schaffer, 6-1 220, Soph.
11 Collin McCafferty, 6-2, 220, Jr.

MLB 50 Andre Revels.
39 Alex Delsi, 6-2, 225, RFr.

MLB 35 Marcus Waugh, 6-0, 260, Sr. (should be rated higher
Angel Clyborn 6-1, 226, FR

SLB 7 Craig Carey, 6-4, 251, Sr.
43 Robby Armstrong, 6-2, 223, Jr.

CB 25 Brad Jones, 6-2, 205, Sr.
48 Trammell Williams, 5-9, 190, Soph.

SS 26 Drew Frey, 6-3, 210, RFr.
36 Quincy Quetant, 6-0, 190, RFr.

FS 17 Aaron Webster, 6-3, 205, Sr.
13 Pat Lambert, 6-1, 190, RFr.

CB 85 Marcus Barnett, 6-1, 175, Jr.

This is also a good article about the D

http://cfn.scout.com/2/874416.html

Once again thanks to anyone who can help

When I did Cincy, I used their website, Phil Steele, and the input from another Cincy fan. I didn't touch the depth chart, just the names, numbers, things like that.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #274
Rookie

OVR: 0

Tana Patrick (LB) #2
Trent Richardson (RB) #3
A.J. McCarron (QB) #10
Dre Kirkpatrick (DB) #21
Nico Johnson (LB) #35
D.J. Fluker (OT) #76
Kendall Kelly (WR) #81
Michael Bowman (WR) #88

Did these changes for the Alabama true freshman make it in?

Trent Richardson, Fluker, Kelly, Nico Johnson, Tana Patrick (Replaces Fanny who transferred), and Kirkpatrick should see playing time this season.

Also, many of these freshman will have duplicate numbers to other guys on the roster. Trent Richardson will wear number 3 which is the same as Kareem Jackson (DB). Saban allows players to wear duplicate numbers fo some reason? Can that be handled with these roster updates?

Thanks for all you hard work.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:00 AM   #275
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
When I did Cincy, I used their website, Phil Steele, and the input from another Cincy fan. I didn't touch the depth chart, just the names, numbers, things like that.
By the way, when you play with Cincy in Dynasty mode, Hazelton cannot be used due to his transfer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #276
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I searched and didn’t see that anyone had done the UGA roster yet. So here is what I think. I follow this team very close and this is the correction I made to my roster.

QB: #5 Zach Mettenberger 6'5" 234 Fr Watkinsville, GA. (Use Athens since no Watkinsville and they are close, and drop to around an 80 ovr.)

HB: Changed TE Bryce Ros (Who was a 2* guy and not going to see very much PT) to Washaun Ealey 5'11" 205 Fr (was a 4* and top ranked). He wore #3 in high school but it is taken by Bryan Evans so use #33. I made him the same ratings as #27 Dontavius Jackson.

WR: Change Rantavious Wooten to Fr not RJr. Also he needs to be a 78ovr or lower.

The line needs a ton of changes so I will list what the positions should be.

LT: #77 Trinton Sturdivant
#60 Clint Boling
#? Austin Long FR

LG: #63 Chris Davis
#54 Tanner Strickland
#? Chris Burnette Fr (Changed Casey Nickels, whom I have never seen play and I have not missed a game in 7 years. Burnette should be a 81 or 82 ovr.)

C: #61 Ben Jones
#74 Kevin Perez

RG: #79 Justin Anderson
# 76 Ben Harden

RT: #71 Cordy Glenn
# 72 Vincent Vance (who is black and not white)
#78 Josh Davis

LE: Justin Houston and Demarcus Dobbs should be rated the same with Houston as the starter.
Move Abry Jones 6'3" 273 Fr to DT & change his # from 97 to 96.

DT: Change #93 Brandon Wheeling to #97 Brandon Wood 6'1" 275 RJr. His raiting should stay the same. Also change him to be black not white.

WLB: Move #39 Nick Williams to SLB

SLB: Move #38 Marcus Dowtin to MLB

Use this links for height, weight, and hometown edits.
http://www.georgiadogs.com/attachments1/37375.pdf
Old 07-24-2009, 04:10 PM   #277
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
I am sure you did the best you could with what little info there is on UC. You guys had 120 teams to do and you did awesome! The problem is that guys like Steele are always wrong when it comes to us lol. I am a 3 year season ticket holder, go to spring practices, every spring game, and most away games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l4fFVj7q-I

that is video I shot at the last regular season home game.

I know for a fact that the info I gave you in the post above is 100% true at this time. That depth chart is the best one I have seen to date and is better than Phil's. Like, I know for a fact Ramsey is not even close to starting at HB. He was horrible last year and Pead is the guy Brian Kelly brought in that fits his system, but he also like JG because he is so versitile. Binns is 100% the number 2 WR right now. The defense is pretty close to what is on that depth chart. I am not saying it won't change. I am just saying that as of right now, if we played a game, that is how it would be. Take it for what it is worth. Most people don't really care if their UC rosters are right or not anyway lol. It isn't a big deal
Old 07-24-2009, 11:39 PM   #278
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
I am sure you did the best you could with what little info there is on UC. You guys had 120 teams to do and you did awesome! The problem is that guys like Steele are always wrong when it comes to us lol. I am a 3 year season ticket holder, go to spring practices, every spring game, and most away games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l4fFVj7q-I

that is video I shot at the last regular season home game.

I know for a fact that the info I gave you in the post above is 100% true at this time. That depth chart is the best one I have seen to date and is better than Phil's. Like, I know for a fact Ramsey is not even close to starting at HB. He was horrible last year and Pead is the guy Brian Kelly brought in that fits his system, but he also like JG because he is so versitile. Binns is 100% the number 2 WR right now. The defense is pretty close to what is on that depth chart. I am not saying it won't change. I am just saying that as of right now, if we played a game, that is how it would be. Take it for what it is worth. Most people don't really care if their UC rosters are right or not anyway lol. It isn't a big deal
I'm not arguing you on the depth chart, I know that I already had that Waugh guy moved to MLB, it's just a matter of tinkering a few ratings, mainly all the players are there, I had that one WR that moved to CB already done.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:53 AM   #279
Rookie

OVR: 0

Air Force Roster Adjustments

QB-Remove Matt Saucier and make him Ben Cochran--#12--6/185 White Jr...good arm not very fast
Remove Nick Green and make him Connor Dietz--#6--6/185 White SO...decent arm good agility/speed

RB-Make Asher Clark have good throwing stats--he is listed as the #2 QB on the depth chart if Jefferson can't make his grades. Came in as a QB

FB--Remove Scott Peeples(graduated) make Jared Tew--#42--6/210 White Jr...ran for 149 yds vs Houston in Bowl game. good speed
FB- Ryan SouthWORTH not southward--good blocker avg speed
Make Robert Barlow into Brian Corcoran--OLB--any number--6'1/195--White

WR-Make Ty Paffett into Kyle Fogler(#1 on depth chart)--#83 6'5/205 Jr White
Make Brett Scene into Josh Cousins(#2 on depth chart) --#87--6/200--average speed great hands--Mexican Skin Sr
Make Mark Root into Jonathon Warzika(#4 on depth chart)--#15--5'9/175--speed and agility are good--White SO

TE--Sean Quintana is #1 TE--switched from WR--great hands avg blocker
Make Daniel Pickett into David Durden--any number--6'4/215--Fr White

LT--Make Ryan Zeman into Ryan Gonzales--#59--6'3/255--SR--Mexican
Make Dan Holder into AJ Wallerstein--#73--6'4/285--JR--White (Best Backup on team

LG--Nick Charles was all MWC..maybe slight boost from 84
Make Bryce Waller into Jeffrey Benson--#63--6/265--SO--White

C--Make Tyler Shonsheed Michael Hampton--#65--6'2/260--White Sr

RG--Make Tyler Tweets into Tyler Shonsheck--#61--6/1/265--Jr White

RT--Chris Campbell was all MWC..slight boost in rating
Make D Thompson into Chase Darden--#74--6'3/265--White Jr

LE--Move Ben Garland to DT..will be there best D-Lineman by far. ratings boost low to mid 80s
Make chase darden into Ryan Gardner--#99--6'3/240--White SO

RE--Move Myles Morales to LE--about a 68-70 rating--make a SR and Mexican
Improve Ryan Ricketts to high 60's low 70s and move to LE

Make Stephan Larson into Bradley Connor--#89--6'2/265--JR Light Black

Make Cody Miller into Ben Kopacka--#88--6'5 245--JR-White

Make Anthony Schelstrate into Evan Kaufman--any number--6'3 251--White--Fr--low 60s--move to LE

Make Kevin Umodu to Dan Zotto--any number--6'4 218--White--Fr--Move to LOLB low 60s

LOLB--Andre Morris is 6'3/235...lower speed add big hit
Make Garret Gilbertson into Johnson Jamison--any number--6'3 223--White Freshman
Move Wylie Wikstom to RE--improve ratings at RE to mid 60s

MLB--Make Ken Lamendola the starter(118 tackles last year) make a SO
Make Garret Shinkle into Justin Moore(2nd string)--#43--511/215--Sr--White
Make Julian Madrid into Jordan Waiwaiole--#32--6'3/210--So--White..improve rating to low 60s

ROLB--Make Clay Bryant Patrick Hennessey(Starter)--#44--6'2/215--Jr--White good speed and agility
Change the name of James Chamber to James Chambers
Make Jackson Wehmeyer into Austin Demmel--#55--6'1/200--SO--White--move to MLB

CB--Make Devin Ford into Anthony Wright(Starter)--#5--5'10/185--SO--Black--increase ratings to mid 70s
Make Matt Davis into Lloyd Bradley--any number--6/166--Fr--Black--very quick
Move Jonathon Ashley to FS and increase ratings to mid 60s at that positions

FS--Make Jon Richardson into Jon Davis--#16--6'1/190--So-Black--good speed and cover skills..mid to high 70s
Make Corbin Brown into Joe Rippe--any number--6'2/205--Fr--White mid 60s

SS-Make Chris Thomas white and increase ratings. over 100 tackles last 2 years..all MWC..Preseason all MWC..1 solo tackle shy of all time bowl game record last year at 16. STUD..id say 87-88 overall. tackles everything. by far best player on their defense
Make Luke Yeager into Phil Ofili(2nd string)--#24--5'11/200--So--Black--good speed and tackling
Old 08-13-2009, 11:22 AM   #280
Rookie

OVR: 17

Could someone post a gamertag for the most updated community rosters? I'll be damned if i can find it in these forums, it's maddening

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »