Home

Community Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on Community Rosters (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 08:12 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Location: PA, but born & rasied in Hollis, Queens NY. MM username: jkhaalis991
Re: Community Rosters (360)

I like the doing it in "ABC" order thing.

I have been apart of "The Tradition" since NCAA started online dynasties. Come check it out.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:14 AM   #10
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpringle
So every1 will work on the rosters under RomanCaesar? So if you have like 117 guys doing 1 team apiece, it can be done in 1 day or 2?
Nope, only one person at a time can work on the file.

For example. I did Wisconsin and posted it under my name. I did ND has well but i don't know if the guy who went second got it before or after that. Doesn't matter i guess.

The next person, DLs it from me. They work on the file and post it under their name and posts in this thread what teams they did and their gamertag so the following person can DL from them and do some teams. If people did it around the clock- probably take 4 days.

Probably won't be any quicker than some of the other rosters guys will do it. The bonus would be- we probably will be more accurate. I know i added quite a few of the hometowns for example. We know our favorite teams better which might speed the process.

If nothing else- it will give us some named teams to played with until the other rosters are out, would let us collect notes on needed changes like classes, and uni #s, etc to give the rosters guys. Or maybe the community will pull together and do a great set.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:17 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6
Location: PA, but born & rasied in Hollis, Queens NY. MM username: jkhaalis991

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Nope, only one person at a time can work on the file.

For example. I did Wisconsin and posted it under my name. I did ND has well but i don't know if the guy who went second got it before or after that. Doesn't matter i guess.

The next person, DLs it from me. They work on the file and post it under their name and posts in this thread what teams they did and their gamertag so the following person can DL from them and do some teams. If people did it around the clock- probably take 4 days.

Probably won't be any quicker than some of the other rosters guys will do it. The bonus would be- we probably will be more accurate. I know i added quite a few of the hometowns for example. We know our favorite teams better which might speed the process.

If nothing else- it will give us some named teams to played with until the other rosters are out, would let us collect notes on needed changes like classes, and uni #s, etc to give the rosters guys. Or maybe the community will pull together and do a great set.
I like this idea. Surprise it wasn't thought of b4. I'll have the game by 10am est and be home by 11am. I'll contribute once I get back.

I have been apart of "The Tradition" since NCAA started online dynasties. Come check it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #12
Banned

russstwin1's Arena

OVR: 4

Like I said, I am at work until 5 (thinking about lying to get myself off at 2 though), whoever is working on it at the time please either PM me here or send me a message on Live (GT: SuperVegeta87) so I can get the file from them.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:44 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by russstwin1
Like I said, I am at work until 5 (thinking about lying to get myself off at 2 though), whoever is working on it at the time please either PM me here or send me a message on Live (GT: SuperVegeta87) so I can get the file from them.
Send me a friend request / chat invite when you get home GT is THE MASSACRE771
Old 07-14-2009, 08:57 AM   #14
Rookie

BigBodySS's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
This might not get anywhere but i would like to start community rosters. I have posted the Updated Badgers under RomanCaesar.

For the first draft- i suggest only changing Names (obviously), town, height, weight, numbers and classes. Equipment if you up to it. We wouldn't change ratings until after this part was done.

I also put my changes in a textfile. This would be nice if others did the same.

The thinking is we each take turn working on a team, on this same file. You basically sign out the file. Tell us what your working on. Then repost it when your done with your gamertag.

The key is to sign out for the roster. Don't do 10 teams and then get ticked that someone else is working on it if you didn't do this step.

DK - I'm glad you're at least involved in making a roster this year. I know you said you were thinking about not doing it this year. Your rosters rocked last year and I'm sure this will be a stellar set with so many fans getting involved.

I'm willing to help and do FSU or any other ACC schools, but I'll check in when I get home tonight (6PM) and see what needs to be done and try and get in line then.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:09 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'll do Kentucky as soon as I get the game later today. If you are in on this send my a friend request to GT: Smitty502 and let me know when I need to make my contribution.

Great idea DK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 09:15 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 9

This will be sweet as long as no one says they are going to do something quick and then takes forever.

DK, would it be possible for you to update your initial posts as teams are done and also to include who has it and what team they are currently doing?

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/bgdave39
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »