Home

Lanteri87 360 rosters

This is a discussion on Lanteri87 360 rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Lanteri87 360 rosters

Okay so I've come to the conclusion there's something wrong with my Xbox, my disk, or my Live, but I really don't know. I've tried to download rosters from like 5 different gamertags, including the one right above this post, and every time I get the message that the gamertag may not have rosters uploaded. So, what do you guys think is actually messing this up? My Live connection or something?
Old 07-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

GT above doesn't work. Lateria87 does.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #51
Rookie

I've tried his about 20 times and it gives me the same error message every time. I don't think it has anything to do with the gamertags, but rather something with my system, cause no gamertag works, not even the EASCncaa10 one worked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tflash81
I've tried his about 20 times and it gives me the same error message every time. I don't think it has anything to do with the gamertags, but rather something with my system, cause no gamertag works, not even the EASCncaa10 one worked.
Reboot your 360.

This is a pretty common problem from what I've gathered, and was happening to me. I rebooted, and now it's fine.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:24 PM   #53
Rookie

I've done that three times already, still nothing. It's been doing this since Midnight Madness when I got the game.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #54
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presslein
GT above doesn't work. Lateria87 does.
My bad guys, I forgot that when you download rosters they don't get uploaded as well, I'll go upload them but I think im going to use lanteri87's because he has more teams done.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #55
Rookie

mwink31's Arena

Had used Lanteri's rosters for PS3 the last two years, he does fantastic work. I originally downloaded his first roster release, and used it through the whole year with minor updates throughout the 2008 season. Those of you without patience, please give this man the opportunity to complete the rosters and you will not be dissapointed. I can gaurantee it will be better than anything on the pay sites.

My only complaint was he switched to 360 this year. Damn you Lanteri...j/k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 04:35 PM   #56
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tflash81
Okay so I've come to the conclusion there's something wrong with my Xbox, my disk, or my Live, but I really don't know. I've tried to download rosters from like 5 different gamertags, including the one right above this post, and every time I get the message that the gamertag may not have rosters uploaded. So, what do you guys think is actually messing this up? My Live connection or something?
i would start with your router. alot of times firewalls or poor connection if you are wireless on your xbox will cause probs with ea servers. i had this prob alot with fifa. there are some threads on the e6a site and it might be better if you check over there.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »