Home

gamerosters.com makes me laugh

This is a discussion on gamerosters.com makes me laugh within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2009, 04:18 PM   #33
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: gamerosters.com makes me laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
what the hell are you guys talking about. how is it a scam? he could care less if you have his roster and upload it. i have a transfer kit and you can download it to your cpu for free and then upload it. guys have been selling memory cards with rosters on it for years.

and just so you know 10 million of the 30 millions xbox's out there are not connected to live. the guys that want rosters have to up load them or send in or buy a memory card. 30 bucks is the going rate with shipping. relax, he may be behind on his rosters being out but hes not screwing anyone over. if i use them ill upload them 1 min after i have them.

he's just a nerdy dude geeking over his rosters.
NO you can't download anything to a memory anymore, that is the issue this year, read the tread.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #34
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
This is what I emailed them:

Since there is no more roster sharing through USB drives for the PS3 and nor more file sharing period for any system for NCAA10, how in the world are you going to put it on a memory card/Flash Drive if it is full disabled. Please thrill me, I have been doing these names for years for free with no problem, Just please tell me how you are going to get them on a memory card/flash drive.

Gamerosters response"

Yes, you are correct you cannot download the roster onto a USB. We will be distributing the roster and we have found a way to distribute the roster and have provided directions of how to do so.

this is a crock, I sent them something else too what they replied.

its not a crock, all you have to do it put the profile of the original xbox user on the card as a copy. log in as the user and then you can download the file and then log out and back in as you and it will be there. but who cares? and they could care less if you load it up on ea. they are targeting guys without live if you havent figured it out already.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:29 PM   #35
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
its not a crock, all you have to do it put the profile of the original xbox user on the card as a copy. log in as the user and then you can download the file and then log out and back in as you and it will be there. but who cares? and they could care less if you load it up on ea. they are targeting guys without live if you havent figured it out already.
Hello, you are can't copy anything to a PS3 flash drive or 360 memory card anymore, you can no longer SHARE files, did you not read my post the first time. NCAA is no longer a shared file.

How are you suppose to do the profile thing on the PS3?
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 04:52 PM   #36
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Hello, you are can't copy anything to a PS3 flash drive or 360 memory card anymore, you can no longer SHARE files, did you not read my post the first time. NCAA is no longer a shared file.

How are you suppose to do the profile thing on the PS3?

i didnt say anything about ps3. my post said xbox. it is confirmed that the ps3 can only use the locker. not the case for the xbox. what i posted above will work.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #37
Rookie

mwink31's Arena

OVR: 2

so I just "live chatted" with customer service, and what we thought was true. They are using the EA locker feature. This dude's business is done. ha ha (in the tone of Nelson from Simpson). Here is my live chat:

MaizeN\'Blue: hello
Customer Service: Hello how may I help you?
MaizeN\'Blue: Just a quick question
MaizeN\'Blue: how will you go about roster downloads without using a usb memory stick with PS3?
Customer Service: It doesn't work that way this year.
MaizeN\'Blue: right, I know, that is why I am asking the freaking question genius, how will you go about getting rosters to PS3 owners
Customer Service: We plan on using the locker feature
MaizeN\'Blue: ok, great that answers my questions thank you!
Customer Service: Thanks

Ha ha, not sure about 360 users, but if one person with a PS3 puts the EA Locker on the inet, this dude is freaking done.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #38
Rookie

mwink31's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
i didnt say anything about ps3. my post said xbox. it is confirmed that the ps3 can only use the locker. not the case for the xbox. what i posted above will work.
Dude, not trying to troll here, but you do not need to pay for rosters and wait. If you just wait, someone will have the same rosters in thier locker.

And if you don't have a gamertag or cannot get online through the XBox, that is different...if you had a PS3 and had no internet hookup, you would be SOL. Sounds like 360 can still do this though.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:16 PM   #39
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwink31
so I just "live chatted" with customer service, and what we thought was true. They are using the EA locker feature. This dude's business is done. ha ha (in the tone of Nelson from Simpson). Here is my live chat:

MaizeN\'Blue: hello
Customer Service: Hello how may I help you?
MaizeN\'Blue: Just a quick question
MaizeN\'Blue: how will you go about roster downloads without using a usb memory stick with PS3?
Customer Service: It doesn't work that way this year.
MaizeN\'Blue: right, I know, that is why I am asking the freaking question genius, how will you go about getting rosters to PS3 owners
Customer Service: We plan on using the locker feature
MaizeN\'Blue: ok, great that answers my questions thank you!
Customer Service: Thanks

Ha ha, not sure about 360 users, but if one person with a PS3 puts the EA Locker on the inet, this dude is freaking done.
once again he counts on them being online and could care less about it. guys like this and fk are making there bank off the 10 million non-subscribers. he already confirmed that that the stick doesnt work no matter what his site says. same thing with fk but he has that posted. his says that you can only get the ps3 rosters if you are online. 360 and ps2 can still order cards like always.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #40
Rookie

FSU Spear 'Em's Arena

OVR: 0

I just did the "Live Chat" as well. Kinda funny, I'm sure this info pissed them off.

Customer Service: How can I help you?
Triple X: What's the ETA for the rosters?
Customer Service: We expect to have the Xbox 360 and PS3 rosters completed this weekend. Saturday at the earliest and Sunday at the latest.
Triple X: Hope that you know, there's a thread on OS that's going to get your rosters then distribute them to everyone else for free using EA Locker.
Triple X: So I hope you saved for those breast implants because last I heard, those tits were saggin'

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »