Home

PS2 Named Roster Community Project 10

This is a discussion on PS2 Named Roster Community Project 10 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 10:49 AM   #57
MVP

Tomahawk's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: PS2 Named Roster Community Project 10

Notre Dame is done
  • LETS GO BRUINS!!!

Last edited by Tomahawk; 07-16-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:13 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3

PAC 10 Update - USC, Cal, Oregon are done. I did the starters for the rest of the PAC 10 last night. Today I will fill out the rest of the backups and hope to be done by tonight.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #59
Pro

jimkel's Arena

OVR: 7

Scolton, I was doing all the updating based on the excel spreadsheet which has been very helpful. However, I wanted the capability to have double numbers like you said so could you explain to me how I could download that conversion and get on the PS2? Not understanding how you do that. Might be easier than just entering all the names myself into the game based of the excel document. Thanks
Old 07-16-2009, 12:08 PM   #60
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

Hey guys, noticed this thread and started reading and I have to say, Scolton, great idea, this is going to save everyone so much time. Also, I downloaded the file and was looking through it and noticed 2 things.

1. Some teams have blank spots on thier rosters.

2. You said you can give duplicate numbers, but just going through I noticed some numbers are wrong compared to what I was using for my sources. Will someone be going through the file to make the necessary changes when all the names are in?? If not, I can volunteer for that, I'll be back home tomorrow night...
Old 07-16-2009, 12:25 PM   #61
MVP

Tomahawk's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
Hey guys, noticed this thread and started reading and I have to say, Scolton, great idea, this is going to save everyone so much time. Also, I downloaded the file and was looking through it and noticed 2 things.

1. Some teams have blank spots on thier rosters.

2. You said you can give duplicate numbers, but just going through I noticed some numbers are wrong compared to what I was using for my sources. Will someone be going through the file to make the necessary changes when all the names are in?? If not, I can volunteer for that, I'll be back home tomorrow night...
The blanks are the guys we can't figure out who they are suppose to be. Right now we are just naming the guys who we are sure about.
  • LETS GO BRUINS!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 12:39 PM   #62
Banned

OVR: 26

Yea Majoniak. Once the file is done then I'm sure other roster makers, including yourself, will go in and fine tune and tweak them. That's what I'm hoping for atleast
Old 07-16-2009, 01:07 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just sent the PAC 10 to Scolton. Just to be warned - UW and WSU fans are needed to finish. Both those rosters are a mess and beyond my knowledge. The rest turned out pretty good. I only added names so someone will need to fix the ratings too.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:08 PM   #64
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by scolton
That would be great. If you download the new file as I post it. You can make number, position, height, weight, or rating changes, etc. as you see fit and I'll be sure to start including those changes as well. So far, has anyone been sending me any changes besides just adding names? I have only been adding names to my spreadsheet.

If you start changing other things like ratings, etc. Let me know in the email and I'll be sure to include those changes as well.

When I ran the max file yesterday I was stoked because it went so fast. Once the names are in, it literally will only be a few minutes to get them into the max or xps file. I tried it out because I have never done an ENTIRE roster before. I used this stuff just to get duplicate numbers in for BYU a couple years ago.
I was thinking it would be better to make those changes once the file is named, that way people will have a roster and then it can be tweeked. It would be easier for me just to go through and do all the numbers/classes when the file is finished. I can just work my way right down those columns.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »