Home

Roster Beggars Rant...

This is a discussion on Roster Beggars Rant... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Post Roster Beggars Rant...

To all the kids, newbies, impatient, whiny little brats asking about named rosters, I have some info for you...

Jesus H. Christ, children!! Nobody has rosters yet!!! It has been stated 632 times in the last day and a half. The only ones that do are the ones that are actually working on the rosters right now, and do not want to release half assed incomplete versions out to anyone. So they are just going to release them when all the teams have been completed.

Stop begging, mulitple posting/thread starting, whining, pleading, prostituting yourselves out for these unfinished rosters. It ain't happening tonight, tomorrow, or maybe even through the weekend. You will get them when they are done and posted in their respective EA Lockers just like everyone else.

I don't mean to come off as a D-bag about it but enough is enough. If some of you would just take the time to read what is literally posted in dozens of threads all over the site, you wouldn't have to make yourselves look like childish simpletons on a regular basis.

> Rant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Roster Beggars Rant...

Priceless and True! Be Patient unless u want half assed rosters!
Old 07-15-2009, 11:03 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 31

lmao +1
Old 07-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Me ... patiently waiting for rosters.

Others ... no sense of class or appreciation!
Old 07-15-2009, 11:06 PM   #5
Puck Dynasty

soxnut1018's Arena

OVR: 8

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkizzlemynizzle
To all the kids, newbies, impatient, whiny little brats asking about named rosters, I have some info for you...

Jesus H. Christ, children!! Nobody has rosters yet!!! It has been stated 632 times in the last day and a half. The only ones that do are the ones that are actually working on the rosters right now, and do not want to release half assed incomplete versions out to anyone. So they are just going to release them when all the teams have been completed.

Stop begging, mulitple posting/thread starting, whining, pleading, prostituting yourselves out for these unfinished rosters. It ain't happening tonight, tomorrow, or maybe even through the weekend. You will get them when they are done and posted in their respective EA Lockers just like everyone else.

I don't mean to come off as a D-bag about it but enough is enough. If some of you would just take the time to read what is literally posted in dozens of threads all over the site, you wouldn't have to make yourselves look like childish simpletons on a regular basis.

> Rant.
AMEN BROTHER. Mod sticky this in the roster's tread!!

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-15-2009, 11:13 PM   #7
Rookie

305TillIDie's Arena

OVR: 3

The Community is working hard on these rosters and give us time.

Great post.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:20 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

"But, But..But...But I juz wantz da ACC dun right quik and i will do da re$t on my ownz. Cum on brah...I gotz to git thez ACC joints so I can strt my Chiiiiiiiiiiiise."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »