Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #17
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: earosters.com

DT already got caught before, back in the days when MM was bumping.

Blacklover was doing PS2 rosters back in the day, and DT was peddling that he was doing them...three-four years in a row, DT made up excuses like "I'm having trouble with my site..." and "Had the roster file go corrupt..." at the same time that Blacklover would post on MM that he was working on rosters...then literally minutes after Blacklover would post his rosters, DT would have them up.

And...it doesn't stop there. There were multiple times where Blacklover would post a couple of his "signatures" in his rosters (things like putting certain equipment on players or mis-spelling certain names at the bottom of the depth chart) and DT got caught with those "signatures" in "his" rosters multiple times.

That's on top of multiple accounts of people not getting their memory cards back until they "donate" to him.

And so goes the story of DT and why I think he's a douche.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:05 PM   #18
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Kle is right. he was proven guilty. i could of cared less at the time other than the great show it was on the forum. but if you think a guys who lies over and over and then the proof is shown and he has nothing to say is a stand up guy thats all you. but you know, alot of great and profitable businesses are run by liars. that was some crazy **** that went on when that happened. some dudes were so mad. lol. entertaining though.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Been there, done that, have the t-shirt. NO need to rehash this old tale.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »