Home

Anyone need Rosters?

This is a discussion on Anyone need Rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 12:40 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone need Rosters?

I just signed up and this place seems to be a mess. All the flaming on a guy who admitted it wasn't his roster, then someone opens a thread specifically to torch him. Then in another thread you get threats to stay on topic........... uhhh what topic? O the topic for 40 pages of douches asking the same question on when crap is gonna get done. Drrrrrr. I'm sure super cop is going to close this thread, what's it been 4 threads in a half an hour being locked from the same mod with the *** screaming avatar? gl with this forum, it blows. I'm out
Old 07-18-2009, 12:40 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

well that mister ATM looked fine i dont know why that guy said hawaii was wrong because it was right and i just checked it ahhaa but i think these are lanteri87's roster as a base
Old 07-18-2009, 12:42 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriously
I just signed up and this place seems to be a mess. All the flaming on a guy who admitted it wasn't his roster, then someone opens a thread specifically to torch him. Then in another thread you get threats to stay on topic........... uhhh what topic? O the topic for 40 pages of douches asking the same question on when crap is gonna get done. Drrrrrr. I'm sure super cop is going to close this thread, what's it been 4 threads in a half an hour being locked from the same mod with the *** screaming avatar? gl with this forum, it blows. I'm out
thanks for that unnecessary ramble.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:42 AM   #20
Rookie

UDub's Arena

Hawaii was not right man I don't know what you are talking about. A few big name players were right but most were straight trash. I've watched every UH game for the last 4 years.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:43 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dill911
well that mister ATM looked fine i dont know why that guy said hawaii was wrong because it was right and i just checked it ahhaa but i think these are lanteri87's roster as a base
Again i'm Mister ATM, I just uploaded them to my GT. I checked Navy and they were definitely wrong or at least Navy was. I can't vouch for these but I checked teams like USF and Louisville and they seemed to be on point. Have no idea if Lanteri's roster was used as a base though as far as he is i'm sure it was.

Definitely would wait for Lanteri87 to finish up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 12:43 AM   #22
Pro

dawhitepowder's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriously

Old 07-18-2009, 12:45 AM   #23
Rookie

hahahahha exactly and ya sorry about the roster thing. im just going to wait for lanteri87 to be completely done or the community roster ha
Old 07-18-2009, 12:45 AM   #24
Rookie

nolan273's Arena

OVR: 13

'There'll be much forum viewing
And much flames a-spewing
When rosters are neeeeaaaar!
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!!!"

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »