Home

Anyone need Rosters?

This is a discussion on Anyone need Rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 11:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Anyone need Rosters?

Just to let everyone know I Uploaded the named rosters with a few teams incomplete... Thanks a million to Lanteri87 for the hard work he did... I posted the rosters on my EA locker ... Gamertag ryandamac Xbox Live... I'm currently reviewing it for any errors. if anyone notices any drop me a message so it can be corrected. I had one file I completed personally and cross refferenced it with Lanteri87 and his rosters seem pretty accurate... Even dropped Justin Siler from purdue who was released for bad grades ... Good work by Lanteri87. Im not trying to take credit for his work... its no easy task to name the rosters expecially since ESPN Sports Illustrated and Fox Sports rosters don't match up well with the Ncaa Football 10 rosters... there were allot of rosters with Jersey # issues due to No player sharing the same # when on the offical NCAA rosters some defenders and Offence share the same #. Not to mention half of the players seem to have thier Year of elligibility incorrect or postion wrong. Not on Lanteri's file but the original Ncaa football roster. anyhoo still working on cross checking rosters from my database to Lanteri's so far so good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 11:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: Anyone need Rosters?

Here we go again...
Old 07-17-2009, 11:49 PM   #3
Rookie

can we confrim this guy or is this just another scammer
Old 07-17-2009, 11:50 PM   #4
Rookie

also how many incomplete???
Old 07-17-2009, 11:54 PM   #5
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

This guy just signed up and now he is taking Lan's work and thinks he can do better. What a joke. He needs to go. Where are the Mod's at to shut this guy down?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 11:54 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

nope he is legit and i checked and only a couple teams are left to be edited. and also ryandamac thanks for saying you are using lan's roster as a base instead of trying to be one of those people that takes credit for someone elses work. and if you want a suggestion look at Air Force. its really messed up you can go the Air Force Football website and look at the roster their for reference but ya air force is really jacked up
Old 07-17-2009, 11:58 PM   #7
Pro

dawhitepowder's Arena

OVR: 8

Screw you new guy.

Old 07-18-2009, 12:02 AM   #8
Rookie

yep sounds like he did just rip lan's work get off here as*hole
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »