Home

How do we handle Multi-Position Players

This is a discussion on How do we handle Multi-Position Players within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2009, 08:39 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: How do we handle Multi-Position Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepOklahoma
EA could add secondary positions, like they do for NBA and MLB games.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:37 PM   #10
Rookie

nighttrain32's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: How do we handle Multi-Position Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonPeril
If they'd just put in the situational substitutions, that would be addressed. It's back in Madden, but not in NCAA yet.
back on the ps2/xbox there was a depth chart as well as a formation subs. i would could change who lined up for every individual formation. packages are like the dumbed down version of this feature. when i played, i could change my kick off team to all of the fastest available guys and kr would be the better blockers out of the guys available. also on defense i had speed formations and then strength so when i wanted my big boys in i would pick a 3-4 over and for my faster guys i would pick 3-4 under and for the best players at every position i would just put 3-4 normal.

i agree that there should be some versatility rating for players of similar positions but then again they can have playbook specific positions so you will get your h-backs and situational rushers as needed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »