Home

A Serious Question

This is a discussion on A Serious Question within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
A Serious Question

Im not sure what exactly happened to BlockO's roster thread but I just wanted to say that I for one am upset that the thread is now gone. Alot of people here myself included put in alot of work into that particular thread and project only to be left hanging in the wind with no logical explanation.

If the rumors are true I think its rediculous that a thread/project would be shut down because of a few individuals. There were more than a 1000 people on this forum the other day anxiously awaiting the final product. Now I sign on this morning and there is nothing.

Will one of the mods please give an explanation to this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 09:04 AM   #2
Rookie

Chef J2's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: A Serious Question

I'm obviously not a MOD, but apparently after a number of requests to stay on topic, someone decided to verbally attack a MOD. To my knowledge, any future updates will be via MOD.

I feel exactly like you. I invested alot of time on this and want to continue this, but a few have ruined it for the entire group.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:07 AM   #3
Rookie

CMUpylar's Arena

OVR: 2

lol i just made a thread too -_-
mods dont like 1000 comment threads they turn into spam fests. but ya i know what you mean.
blocko and gator knows who worked on it
Old 07-18-2009, 09:56 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

when do you expect the mods to update us on the rosters?
Old 07-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #5

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

What?

Just because the thread was closed doesn't mean the project was stopped. If you wanted to send them rosters, you could still PM them. They were still working on rosters and were giving their updates to mods to post.

THe thread had turned into a disaster and was serving no purpose.

It's moot now as it has been reopened but i don't understand why you are so upset the thread was closed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 12:02 PM   #6
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

It was closed due to fighting and some new guy telling a Mod to "shut the F* up". What a D.A.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradkaz96
Im not sure what exactly happened to BlockO's roster thread but I just wanted to say that I for one am upset that the thread is now gone. Alot of people here myself included put in alot of work into that particular thread and project only to be left hanging in the wind with no logical explanation.

If the rumors are true I think its rediculous that a thread/project would be shut down because of a few individuals. There were more than a 1000 people on this forum the other day anxiously awaiting the final product. Now I sign on this morning and there is nothing.

Will one of the mods please give an explanation to this
Don't know, don't care. Please stop cluttering up the forums with this garbage.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »