Home

Iowa's fixed roster

This is a discussion on Iowa's fixed roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Iowa's fixed roster

Jayme "the irish car bomb" Murphy is a monster!!!! Unfortunately he just had back surgery and is out for the season along with Jordan Bernstine and his shattered ankle.

Ripken- Jewel Hamptons knee is gonna give him issues all season and for the first game against UNI it is Paki as the starter and Adam Robinson as the backup. Any chance we could get a CAP of Adam? I also wouldnt mind your Micah Hyde CAP, i heard he is having a great spring and could see time in the first game.

Also, who is gonna be the 3rd TE ya think? bc right now I have 5 TE's with you edits and maybe Adam Robinson could come out of one of them.

Stephane N'goumou is not with the program, something with clearing house or grades, he will be attending a CC in Iowa i believe.

I love your edits, im a huge Hawks fan! Thanks for all your work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 01:48 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, Iowa's had quite a few changes since I posted the first message in the thread a few weeks ago. It just came out today that starting HB Jewel Hampton is officially going to miss the entire season due to knee surgery. Starting CB Jordan Bernstine is also out for the season due to an ankle injury.

For this Saturday's season opener, Iowa's top 2 HB's are unheralded Paki O'Meara and Adam Robinson. I do have a Robinson CAP:

HB #32 Adam Robinson Des Moines, IA, FR-RS, 5-9, 205, dark 4 face, 89 SPD, 70, 90, 90, 66, 72, 66, 88, 72, 70, 88, 88, 78, 65, 62, 62, 65, 75, 40, 40, 50, 45, 45, 45, 45, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 72, 58, 58, 56, 56, 54, 56, 54, 40, 40, 65, 84, 84 (78 ovr)

I'll also have more Iowa tweaks and 2-deep changes posted in the next couple days.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:37 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 5

Jayme Murphy - Career ending back surgery

Jewel Hampton - Season ending knee surgery

Jordan Bernstine - Season ending ankle surgery (it was shattered which could possibly be career ending... but word out of Iowa is he will probably be back next year.

Julian Vandervelde - recovering from surgery, expected to be back for the Penn State game which is the Big Ten opener for Iowa.

Jeff Brinson - pretty serious ankle sprain, last i heard he is doubtful for UNI and has missed almost 2 full weeks of camp.

Brandon Wegher - minor ankle sprain, he will be good to go on Saturday.

Dace Richardson - Recovering from 2 major knee surgeries (thought to be career ending) should be a starter on Saturday.

Kyle Calloway - Suspended for 1 game.

Shaun Prater - Suspended for 2 games.

James Ferentz - I believe is suspended for a game or 2 as well.

Keenan Davis, Brandon Wegher, and Micah Hyde are all gonna play this season and not redshirt. There was one more name but it has since slipped my mind.... it might be Jordan Cotton...
Old 09-20-2009, 12:37 PM   #28
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Any updates after the first three games?

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 09-28-2009, 03:17 PM   #29
Rookie

Just uploaded my most recent edited roster file to my EA Locker under my PSN name: cubfann22
Old 10-25-2009, 12:33 PM   #30
Rookie

Just uploaded another update...

PSN name: cubfann22

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »