Home

Roster Changes needed to be made?

This is a discussion on Roster Changes needed to be made? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Roster Changes needed to be made?

After Lan finishes the roster. Which btw I would like to Thank him again tremendously for doing all of this. I would like to take Lans roster and edit it as much as possible. Lan does great work but it is impossible to get all the rosters 100% accurate especially when your doing all 120 teams but I want to get as close as possbile. So any changes that this game needs post here and I will do my best to correct. Any changes at all from wrong names, numbers, skin colors, what handed they are, their class, and what you believe their overall should be? Post each and every change you believe that needs to be corrected and I will work on it. Thanks again Lan and everyone who contributed to the creation of his roster!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Roster Changes needed to be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy0105
After Lan finishes the roster. Which btw I would like to Thank him again tremendously for doing all of this. I would like to take Lans roster and edit it as much as possible. Lan does great work but it is impossible to get all the rosters 100% accurate especially when your doing all 120 teams but I want to get as close as possbile. So any changes that this game needs post here and I will do my best to correct. Any changes at all from wrong names, numbers, skin colors, what handed they are, their class, and what you believe their overall should be? Post each and every change you believe that needs to be corrected and I will work on it. Thanks again Lan and everyone who contributed to the creation of his roster!
Let the roster come out first...then let him do his own edits or whatever. Stop cluttering up this forum.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »