Home

Question about the various rosters soon to come...

This is a discussion on Question about the various rosters soon to come... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question about the various rosters soon to come...

hey guys, i'm new to the forum and had a question about the rosters we are all so patiently waiting for...i know lanteri's rosters will be out first, but i've read he's only doing names. i'm curious about the posts i've read saying that some players ratings are WAY off. What i'd like to know is who are some of the players whose ratings are way off. i don't mean a WR who is an 80 and in your opinion should be a 90, i'm wondering about returning all-americans who are 57's lol are there really that many?? like many of you, i'm going NUTS waiting to start my dynasty. I may just settle for lanteri's rosters but if there are tons of players who are off by 30, then i'll probably wait for the others. also, is lanteri putting in the missing true freshmen that were missing?? thanks for any help guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Question about the various rosters soon to come...

You should post in the link below this will be locked fast.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rs-thread.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »