Home

Problems with rosters

This is a discussion on Problems with rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Problems with rosters

Well I am having a problem with my rosters on PS3. I downloaded Buckeye02's rosters with no problem. But before I Auto named rosters with someone else's roster, giving everyone fake names. Now, when I go to Auto-Name Rosters and choose Buckeye02, it doesn't change any of the names because once a player has a name, it doesn't change it. It only changes it if it is their number like QB #12.

Anyone help me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 11:44 AM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Problems with rosters

I don't think I understand what you mean.

The names don't change because they have all been edited. Why do you want to auto name these rosters?
Old 07-19-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoD_Midway
Well I am having a problem with my rosters on PS3. I downloaded Buckeye02's rosters with no problem. But before I Auto named rosters with someone else's roster, giving everyone fake names. Now, when I go to Auto-Name Rosters and choose Buckeye02, it doesn't change any of the names because once a player has a name, it doesn't change it. It only changes it if it is their number like QB #12.

Anyone help me?
On buckeye02's roster's everyone should be named no need to do an Auto Name Roster.

DO or DO NOT there is no TRY!
Old 07-19-2009, 11:48 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Think i know what the problem is.

After you download it, go to file management and Load the roster.

Should all be there.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:51 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Don't have a PS3 but it sounds like you're trying to rename players that you've already auto-named for a Dynasty to their actual names using the updated rosters.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to accomplish this. Otherwise you should just load the roster and all of the players should have the correct name. No need to auto-name.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 12:05 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFLOutLaw
On buckeye02's roster's everyone should be named no need to do an Auto Name Roster.
i have his roster and have whole teams not named, like army, socal, texas, oregon st; can anyone help me? ive DLed gatorbait's buckeye's and gidden's and they are all the same

nvm i just DL XFLOutlaw's and its complete

Last edited by SouthKackalacki; 07-19-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:35 PM   #7
Rookie

Ok, I fixed it. What I did is I deleted all my rosters, then redownloaded, and then went to load roster. My mistake was I did auto name, and then I clicked on Buckeye02 which is what I thought I was supposed to do, but it wasn't Were all good now!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »