Home

Community Rosters Update

This is a discussion on Community Rosters Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #49
Rookie

steelerman007's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Community Rosters Update

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the hardwork....You guys kick butt....I cant wait until 5 or 6 when you have Kentucky done....Lanteri has a lot of miscues on Ky....

GO WILDCATS
Old 07-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogosIRISH77
Hey guys, thanks for going the extra mile and actually making a set of authentic rosters, and not just naming them. I tried posting multiple times on a previous thread about Notre Dame's roster, but it was screwed up. Probably because so many people were on trying to post. I know you have ND as finished, but what others were giving you earlier for their roster is inaccurate. Maybe you guys already know this but FYI and for the better knowledge of the OS community....

QB 13 Evan Sharpley is NOT back for his 5th year, he graduated and will be playing pro baseball, hopefully someone didn't rope you guys into creating him.

FB 32 Luke Schmidt is NOT o n the team this year and it is a mystery to me and most fans, but his name are not on any rosters all the way back to this year's spring game.

BIGGEST ERROR: ND is going back to a 4-3 defense, idk if we can change their default D on NCAA10 outside of a dynasty but... it is important for the rosters. Their starting front seven would look like this...

LE 89 Kapron Lewis-Moore
NT 95 Ian Williams
DT 9 Ethan Johnson (previously DE, only a 71 OVR which is funny haha not)
RE 90 John Ryan

LOLB 49 Toryan Smith (previously MLB)
MLB 58 Brian Smith
ROLB 5 Manti Te'o

I know you didn't want us posting changes up here, so I will phrase it as a question... do you have that on your roster? :P
Again, thanks for all you guys do.
This stuff is supposed to go in the correctios for the corrected roster thread I believe. Also, I'm not trying to be a dick but if you are going to throw your "corrections" in at least be accurate.

Evan IS back for a 5th year, but it is not a necessary edit. There us no mystery with Schmidt. He's had too many concussions which is why he can no longer play.
You are correct about the 4-3, but that is not a roster edit. As for your depth chart your WAAAAAY off.

If nd was completed before my post on page 8 in the corrections thread then no big deal I'll edit nd for myself anyways. I'm just trying to help out with the most ACCURATE info possible.
Old 07-19-2009, 05:39 PM   #51
Banned

JJ_Bills9's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for the continued updates guys. You're doing a fantastic job. Looking forward to late Monday/Tuesday for the final copy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

hey guys, have a quistion, dunno if there is another thread for this or not so im just gonna ask, wondering about ohio university, my home boy jay edwards olb rs freshman #14 6'1/2" 220, he wasnt even in the game, and every roster that ive gotten from other people(not ur guys) dont have him either, my boy's a beast. they have him on the espn roster. he's breaking strength/powerlifting records over there in athens and hes gonna be a huge addition for them this year.

btw, thanks again guys for all the hard work, ill help if i can
Old 07-19-2009, 07:19 PM   #53
Banned

russstwin1's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey guys. Just got back home from work. I want to finish up NU tonight before I get to bed(around 1 or 2 ish). I get home from work tomorrow evening around 6 so I'd like to hopefully get it around 8 to do Akron and another school. I will be working on templates at work tomorrow. If anybody can think of a school that needs done let me know and I can do the research tomorrow.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:28 PM   #54
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by russstwin1
Hey guys. Just got back home from work. I want to finish up NU tonight before I get to bed(around 1 or 2 ish). I get home from work tomorrow evening around 6 so I'd like to hopefully get it around 8 to do Akron and another school. I will be working on templates at work tomorrow. If anybody can think of a school that needs done let me know and I can do the research tomorrow.
Wyoming, Western Kentucky are two off the top of my head
Old 07-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #55
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Anxiously awaiting guys, we still looking at late Monday release...?

THank you guys so much for all your hard work, can't wait to see the finished product!
Old 07-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

where should I post corrections for your guys Cincy roster? Does that go in the "Corrections to the Corrected Roster" Thread?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »