Home

MattUM2 PS3 Roster Edit (Based from BlockO and Gatorbait)

This is a discussion on MattUM2 PS3 Roster Edit (Based from BlockO and Gatorbait) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2009, 04:05 AM   #41
MattUMD224

OVR:
Re: MattUM2 PS3 Roster Edit (Based from BlockO and Gatorbait)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Alright. FML. I spent 2 hours today getting equipment for my Ducks for shorty's file, but he quit, then started gain, and we were gonna do a file but with you and blockO I don't think we need 3 of the same files, plus I'd like to use yours since you are the master. I'll try and put together an excel with appearances. I'll also suggest some player switches since 3 players transferred, 1 got drafted to the MLB, and 1 is acedemically ineligable on Block's roster.
alright yea just get me the info and ill plug it in and any player changes would be great to have

i have Masoli ranked top 10 qb in the game so im sure ur have fun with him

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 04:06 AM   #42
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC
Matt, i think we may just sit by and wait for your updated rosters. Since you are going the extra mile, there is no need to have you and us doing it.

You can look at our stickied thread for edits that people have posted. Most of them being typos.

But either way I assumed you would catch these anyway, since it looks like you are going player by player.
alright thats fine....like i said im gonna put out a new update file with player equipment and attribute changes within the next week or so than get together the big file for Week 1 with updated depth charts

Old 07-20-2009, 04:23 AM   #43
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
alright yea just get me the info and ill plug it in and any player changes would be great to have

i have Masoli ranked top 10 qb in the game so im sure ur have fun with him
I am having great success with him. I have a ton of saved EASW vids of when I can't find anyone open, I'll just run it with him straight up the middle, he usually trucks 1 or 2 people.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:32 AM   #44
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

For Baylor, the top DT on the team should be Phil Taylor (355 lbs). I think it's Trey Bryant right now. Bryant should be starting so you can probably switch out one of the true frosh. (Bryant #97 SR 6-2 310)

For Texas, I think Sergio Kindle should be an OLB. He will probably play DE on passing downs but will be in a stand up position on early downs like last year.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:47 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 4

I noticed you did MOST of the QBs but some of the not so good ones are not there in your list. Have you done the UCF QB, Rob Calabrese. I thought he was severely OVERrated like most other players in the game, it seems.

If you need any help with the UCF roster, I'm around just send me a PM. I posted an update on the BlockO/Gator thread that's stickied, if you want to look there for starters.

PSN: FaTiKoS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 09:48 AM   #46
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

mattu: i posted this in blocko's thread for corrections. this is the 2009 marshall team. like i said in the other post over there, whoever sent in their roster to them was using 2008 so i had to go through and change stuff. so here it is in this word file:
Attached Files
File Type: doc Marshall University 2009 Roster for OS.doc (47.0 KB, 5 views)

Old 07-20-2009, 09:56 AM   #47
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrenown
I noticed you did MOST of the QBs but some of the not so good ones are not there in your list. Have you done the UCF QB, Rob Calabrese. I thought he was severely OVERrated like most other players in the game, it seems.

If you need any help with the UCF roster, I'm around just send me a PM. I posted an update on the BlockO/Gator thread that's stickied, if you want to look there for starters.
yea he is an 82 0r and 81

Old 07-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #48
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
For Baylor, the top DT on the team should be Phil Taylor (355 lbs). I think it's Trey Bryant right now. Bryant should be starting so you can probably switch out one of the true frosh. (Bryant #97 SR 6-2 310)

For Texas, I think Sergio Kindle should be an OLB. He will probably play DE on passing downs but will be in a stand up position on early downs like last year.
yea already made those 2 changes actually.....Kindle is at LOLB

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »