Home

Any PSP rosters out there?

This is a discussion on Any PSP rosters out there? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2009, 10:29 PM   #17
Rookie

DDogg23Ballin's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Any PSP rosters out there?

I just started typing teams in on my own today. I have have two teams done(Texas and Air Force). I really wanna try to have em done by Monday cuz thats the first day of school and I know Im not goin to have alot of time on my hands to work on the rosters when school starts becuz it took my a good while to get Air Force done becuz they're roster was kinda jacked up and I know Im goin to run into many more teams like this but I hope I can finish this project soon.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:50 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Some guy over at Gamespot has a partial roster he's willing to put up.

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/sports/n...g=topics;title
Old 09-06-2009, 07:23 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

I took a shot at this the other night attempting to only do Rutgers. I figured it would only take about an hour tops. No big deal. It literally toke me the whole night! The WR's position is all jacked up and players height/weight randomly changes after completing an edit.

I don't think this task is possible to complete accurately or even if it's worth it in the first place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »