Home

Old 07-22-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
MVP

stalsy2310's Arena

OVR: 8
Road to glory

Is it possible to use downloaded rosters in this game mode?
Green Bay Packers
Wisconsin Badgers
Cal St. Fullerton
Friends dont let other friends root for dook
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 01:22 AM   #2
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Road to glory

before you start your RTG , load the rosters then start it and when it says generate names click no
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 07-23-2009, 01:32 AM   #3
Rookie

lazerROOSTER's Arena

OVR: 8

I tried this and every time I actually signed with the school I'd check out the team and everyone is still unnamed, and I did load the roster up correctly, its weird.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:20 AM   #4
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

In past years to use the real rosters we have had to go through the HS school part pick a school then write down all the ratings for our guy then go back out reload the roster and create him for that team you picked. Then you can just use a current player and you have the right rosters. Pain in the but, but unless they made changes thios year that I don't know about then this is the only way to go through that modw with Rosters you want to use that are real.

Of course you can just create any player you want and go that direction, but it feels more real to do it the other way then you aren't tempted to make godly ratings.

Also, just from my own mistakes and experience from the past when you create your RTG player for the real roster, make sure to save the roster under a different name or else your created player will be in that roster for other modes as well.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
Mr. N*c*

WhiskeyD0G's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin26
In past years to use the real rosters we have had to go through the HS school part pick a school then write down all the ratings for our guy then go back out reload the roster and create him for that team you picked. Then you can just use a current player and you have the right rosters. Pain in the but, but unless they made changes thios year that I don't know about then this is the only way to go through that modw with Rosters you want to use that are real.

Of course you can just create any player you want and go that direction, but it feels more real to do it the other way then you aren't tempted to make godly ratings.

Also, just from my own mistakes and experience from the past when you create your RTG player for the real roster, make sure to save the roster under a different name or else your created player will be in that roster for other modes as well.
Is there anyway around having to do this? If this is the only way to do it then you'll lose out on the presentations.

Last edited by WhiskeyD0G; 08-01-2009 at 05:40 PM. Reason: I forgot
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »