Home

Roster Fever! Its gonna get you.

This is a discussion on Roster Fever! Its gonna get you. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
Roster Fever! Its gonna get you.

This is a fun and frustrating time of year at Operation Sports. We have all these roster lurkers here who all they want is rosters. They come in and flame those who are working hard and don't search the thread or anything.

Still, I find it funny. I've seen some crazy stuff today because those working hard on the OS rosters are almost done. Now we see everyone demanding an update and claiming that an incomplete file is finished.

Every year we see this madness and every year it still entertains. Anyway, this is my official goodbye to the roster lurkers, see you next year post because in a few short hours you'll be gone. Next year you'll be back. Some with yet another new profile cause you can't remember the one from this year.

To you roster lurkers, thanks for stopping by. Enjoyed having some of you, others won't be missed. To a few who found a new home here at OS, thanks for joining and look forward to seeing you guys around this year.

And to those who worked hard on the rosters I thank you. You guys have worked hard so we don't have to. Also you have put up with abuse, but all in all we wouldn't have the game we love without your hard work. Thank you again guys. I'm glad you take the time to get it right and everything.

I really do love this time of year. Roster Fever! Its gonna get you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Roster Fever! Its gonna get you.

Yeah, lol. This is my first NCAA game that I bought and this whole roster fever is very catchy I see.

Detroit Lions: The Heart of a Lion
Season 3: 7-0
Old 07-22-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
MVP

thescoop's Arena

See this is just post number four for you, OSX2k9. Hope this isn't goodbye, but yeah, it like this every year. I made this thread just so we could have some fun laughing at some of the silliness of the lurkers and others that have waited a week, but another five minutes is gonna kill them. Funny.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:03 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

guess i'm one of them haha, but i'll definitely stick around! i've been around since 2007...but no action. sorry guys
Old 07-22-2009, 11:05 PM   #5
MVP

thescoop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishsticks
guess i'm one of them haha, but i'll definitely stick around! i've been around since 2007...but no action. sorry guys
I have to ask, do you like fishdicks? if so you're a gay fish.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 11:18 PM   #6
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I love how the new guys come in a start thread after thread to only have them closed. Its like the tard-monkeys come out this time of year then go back where ever they come from. I will be glad when this is over and we can have the site back.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #7
MVP

thescoop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
I love how the new guys come in a start thread after thread to only have them closed. Its like the tard-monkeys come out this time of year then go back where ever they come from. I will be glad when this is over and we can have the site back.
Yeah, they are usually title, "where are the rosters", "who's got rosters?", "are the rosters done?" "What's the gamertag?". Yeah it gets frustrating, but you got to laugh at some of it.

I'm not going to lie, I get tired of it, but for some reason night I just have had fun laughing.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:34 PM   #8
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

scoop you forgot the "I have rosters" thread to only be auto named rosters. Some dude named "ryandamac" posted like 15 like this on Friday night. I wish these guys would just go play World of Warcraft and leave the sports games to the Big Boys. And whats the deal with everyone wanting to get credit for making rosters?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »